Tulpas Controlling Usually Inaccessible Muscles

waffles

Most people don't use those unless you didn't mean the glove method, which is/was popular, but it doesn't actually use any gloves ... Instead the mindfolk is supposed to put his/her form over the host's body and they are supposed to move that part of the body simultaneously with theirs.

That, if I recall correctly, is Koomer/Oguigi method. It works in the same way as the joystick or "meat glove" you believe that moving a part of your wonderland body will move the hosts body, being that the other method would be imagining a joystick that would make the host move, or imagining that your body is wearing a glove that makes the host move, or that the hosts hand is a glove that you are using. Whatever is the case, it sounds logic that the tulpa moves using the host motor skills, because thinking that moving a finger of yours is going to move a finger of the host is using a already built nerve connection to the finger, and using it through the muscle memory/motor skills memory of the host.

That is, again, what I believe and why I believe it, it doesn't mean it is the truth, but it is what I guess that happens and this thread is here to prove or disprove it.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

That, if I recall correctly, is Koomer/Oguigi method.

The method of putting your (as tulpa) form over host's body is not Koomer's nor Oguigi's method, they improved it a lot though ... the method was used months before they even joined the community.

Shai managed today to move my left eye nearly independently.

I just told her to derp it and the first thing she did was cut off the ability to see with the eye. I told her what happened and the sight came back, but the eye was looking a bit higher and more to the left and the focus was as I would've watched something a couple of meters past my computer while my right eye was concentrated on the screen

Will practice this more and maybe post a video if we manage to fully learn this.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

The method of putting your (as tulpa) form over host's body is not Koomer's nor Oguigi's method, they improved it a lot though ... the method was used months before they even joined the community.

Oh, I know that. It was the first time I saw it mentioned in a guide though.

Shai managed today to move my left eye nearly independently.

I just told her to derp it and the first thing she did was cut off the ability to see with the eye. I told her what happened and the sight came back, but the eye was looking a bit higher and more to the left and the focus was as I would've watched something a couple of meters past my computer while my right eye was concentrated on the screen

Will practice this more and maybe post a video if we manage to fully learn this.

That's really interesting, but I wouldn't say it is an inaccessible muscle, since I know that one method to "treat" some types of strabism is to block the eye that work well and let the eye that doesn't free, so the kid has to work his way out of strabism to be able to see a thing, making his bad eye go into the correct position. It is really interesting, but it's still possible for a host without the help of a tulpa to do.

But if tummo or whatever the buddhist call this techniques is possible then everything is possible for the host to move.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.