Guest Anonymous

Who is responsible if a tulpa is violating rules?

H: Jimmy should spend less time on making shit for us, like this account, and more on forcing.

You're alright.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Btw, have the mods ever addressed the trending occurrence of creating tulpa accounts here on .info? Is it something that's frowned upon, or what?

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Rules?pid=44#pid44

1.7 No Novelty Accounts-

Each individual human, person, or tulpa is allowed to only have one account.

Only time it's really frowned upon is when the accounts talk to each other, I guess. Not officially, just by some members.

Squigs and I were pretty shit-posty and spammy in the beginning because we were so excited to be able to communicate, something I'm incredibly surprised wasn't reported for spam, looking back.

"Yep, I'm surprised Pleeb didn't take action against us back when the site was still small for some of the stuff I did >.>" -Luna

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Only time it's really frowned upon is when the accounts talk to each other, I guess. Not officially, just by some members.

-slowly turns gaze toward Viceroy and Miami-

"Yep, I'm surprised Pleeb didn't take action against us back when the site was still small for some of the stuff I did >.>" -Luna

I'm surprised he hasn't taken action for some of the shit you've done yourself.

-Helix.

[align=center]Hi there! If you've stumbled across this it means...I don't know what it means. But now that you're here, you can now know that this is what Helix, Solace and I will use to post. We're Jimmy's tulpas, by the way!

[/align]

-Pixel

It should be both parties faults. As Pleebathan stated, if somebody tried to say it was their brother, he would tell them to take it up with their brother. Replace brother with tulpa, and boom bam pozzle, answer achieved. Also, I doubt many of the people here would be forcibly possessed, and even if they were, I would hope their tulpa would have better things to do than shitpost. So far, if somebody lets their tulpa shitpost, they get one weeked, giving them seven whole damn days to either tell their tulpa something along the lines of "No, bad equine, bad!" followed of course by spraying them with a water squirter, or creating an account that their tulpa can use and subsequently get banned, leading to a viscous circle that will end with an ip ban, and pick up with a new ip to subsequently ban.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

If it were up to me, both the creator and the tulpa would be held responsible. First, we can't be sure if it really is the tulpa, or if the creator is just making it up as an excuse. Assuming they are telling the truth and it is the tulpa, then it is the creator's fault for allowing the tulpa to do it. You should be able to clearly see the tulpa breaking the rules, and you should easily be able to stop it. Sharing accounts technically isn't against the rules, so all people who legally use the account are held responsible for it. If one person is banned for breaking the rules, they are all banned.