Switching Hypothesis

motorheadlk

No one's tried it, so we can't say it's not possible.

Wasn't there some guy on /mlp/ (I think) who made a tupper, they switched, and then he got dissipated because he didn't want to live or something?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mind was pretty much blown with that statement. So just to be sure I'm understanding the statement:

Switch with Tulpa>Choose to be dissipated by Tulpa in control of body

Correct?

That's how it's usually done for the tupper, isn't it?

Wasn't there some guy on /mlp/ (I think) who made a tupper, they switched, and then he got dissipated because he didn't want to live or something?

Don't know, don't go there. You got a story, go ahead and share it I guess.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Hell, if I wanted to be dissipated, I probably could be. No one's tried it, so we can't say it's not possible. Dissipating a tupper seems to be pretty tricky, but getting to the point many other tuppers have been... Why not, right? But we don't exactly want to test how easy it is to kill a tupper or host that way, you know.

As for switching and possession and how they feel, Roswell says there's no difference in it for him. Those few times I have been completely out have been me pretty much passed out, Roswell can't get more in control than that, right? He just says my presence is pretty much gone that way, less so when doing a switch where I am still aware of something, even if imaginary. But no difference in the feelings he feels, just how well he feels my presence. Same kinda goes the other way around for me if he's sleeping or somehow just not there.

I guess I could also say it's more difficult for me to get back in control because the whole letting go process our method relies on seems to be harder for Roswell, so it can sometimes end super funky for us.

This image might be useful here I dunno help???? It's how I've noticed things happening, so don't take it too seriously.

cb88992636de96173b3b5f716b9a0407.PNG

I hate these words of "tulpa-like state" and shit, tupper and host isn't about which one is the body and which one is not. When Roswell's in control, he seems to use the words "being the body" or somesuch, but "front" honestly tells more about what the job of the one in the body is than "host", which implies creating the other and being the first. I don't suddenly turn into a tupper or something and neither does Roswell become my creator.

Gonna have some time decoding this image. But I promise I'll read it all. Just don't have time. I'm actually at the beach and paying 0,5 cents per minute in the internet, and it pisses my dad who is with me at a camping.

But anyway, I don't think switching would be nice at all without you entering what I called "tulpa-like state" since those who did it say that the wonderland feels as real as everything and you are like the god of your own world, limited only by your own imagination. Maybe it doesn't feel different because you're not at a tulpa state, so even if Roswell is controlling the body, the body don't recognize he as his "owner" so to speak, which would likely happen when you completely switch. But that's just my opinion, would take you guys to do a full switch with you entering a mind-body to know it. But since this thread is here, why not set some terms? If "front" is a good term for the tulpa that occupies the host chair, why not set a term for the body or the state that the host is in, too?

I used mind-body but that's just because I'm out of options.

My mind was pretty much blown with that statement. So just to be sure I'm understanding the statement:

Switch with Tulpa>Choose to be dissipated by Tulpa in control of body

Correct?

Tibetan monks were able to kill themselves at any time they wish to.

I think this is koomer, people talk about him like that there. He still isn't dissipated though, I think, but as far as I know he doesn't want to live his life anymore and his consciousness is being slowly fading, if I recall correctly. Don't read his progress report anymore so I dunno.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

Tibetan monks were able to kill themselves at any time they wish to.

I think this is koomer, people talk about him like that there. He still isn't dissipated though, I think, but as far as I know he doesn't want to live his life anymore and his consciousness is being slowly fading, if I recall correctly. Don't read his progress report anymore so I dunno.

I find that remark oddly funny considering anyone can kill themselves any time they want. The difference here is the idea of the body living on.

Also, I'm unsure about Koomer/Oguigi. Recent posts in his/her progress report don't seem to show anything like that to my recollection.

I find that remark oddly funny considering anyone can kill themselves any time they want. The difference here is the idea of the body living on.

Also, I'm unsure about Koomer/Oguigi. Recent posts in his/her progress report don't seem to show anything like that to my recollection.

Last time I read that shit he said that he would never return to his own body and he tried to do it and he could only brute force the index finger for about 2 seconds before Oguigi took control back. Also, it seemed that he said that his consciousness was fading more and more and when he took the body back he couldn't even move his foot well. Anyway, I think all posts now are made by Oguigi.

And if you thought it was weird that someone could kill his own consciousness, that's why I said about the buddhists who supposedly could kill themselves anytime they want, without tools, just using their minds. Entering a field I don't usually go, supposedly they could also transfer a conscious from a body to another, and there is a story of a woman that was going to die and then transferred her consciousness to her husband to live on. Of course I don't believe in this, but the limits between what is possible and impossible with the mind and for tulpas is still quite undefined yet.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Koomer said that Oguigi was taking over his body, but he was still going to live.

So i spent last night in the wonderland, counting the hours and every once in awhile watch what koomer was doing; gosh it was boring, i never want to go back until we completely and truly switch.

today koomer announced to me that last night was his last time directly controlling the whole body out-side of experimentation. so for this day onwards the body is practically

mines. He even told me to ignore his request for him to take back control of the body (he sealed the deal, and threw away the keys). and i do intent to keep true to this deal.

Koomer(host): I don’t think i will be posting anymore updates on a day to day bias, it simply isn’t possible anymore. because of the progress of my Tulpa Oguigi,

I won’t be in control of this body any longer. Instead future updates and posts will be made by her directly, and any posts by me will be proxy (Oguigi writing for me)

Oguigi have been using my body more and more as she became more developed, and for the past week and a half she been using the body almost all the time, for

this week i was only in control for about maybe 7 hours in total.

from about this moment onwards Oguigi is pretty much going to use my body all the time. the only time i‘ll use the body is when we are experimenting.

What does distinguish the 'dominant' personality if not body control/connection, motorheadlk? What role does a switched-out host assume, if not something like a tulpa? What distinguishes a switched-out host from a tulpa (apart from origin)?

Koomer said that Oguigi was taking over his body, but he was still going to live.

Yes, yet he mentioned how hard it became for him to think and concentrate and that he felt like he was fading. And well, he said that he didn't want to live HIS LIFE anymore, not that he wasn't going to live in his wonderland. And then, for most people, it would be the same as dying. So probably /mlp/ took it that way. Again, they don't speak politely of Koomer there.

"Fag" is a recurret word.

What does distinguish the 'dominant' personality if not body control/connection, motorheadlk?

In my opinion? I guess that the capacity of dissipating the other, being the one that gave origin to it. There is probably more despite their origins, but I can't name it right now.

What role does a switched-out host assume, if not something like a tulpa?

Again, the host sits in the tulpas chair, it doesn't make he the tulpa. He does assume a position where he acts as a tulpa, but he could still enter such a state without a tulpa.

See my self-imposition thread.

What distinguishes a switched-out host from a tulpa (apart from origin)?

Whatever inherent differences there are to them, which origin and power are the only that I can think of, and yet they can still be wrong, as their opposites.

Edit: Just got an awesome idea for a research thread, need to post it now, brb.

But anyway, I don't think switching would be nice at all without you entering what I called "tulpa-like state" since those who did it say that the wonderland feels as real as everything and you are like the god of your own world, limited only by your own imagination. Maybe it doesn't feel different because you're not at a tulpa state, so even if Roswell is controlling the body, the body don't recognize he as his "owner" so to speak, which would likely happen when you completely switch. But that's just my opinion, would take you guys to do a full switch with you entering a mind-body to know it. But since this thread is here, why not set some terms? If "front" is a good term for the tulpa that occupies the host chair, why not set a term for the body or the state that the host is in, too?

We have done it both ways, only difference was when I was completely out of it, he would feel me less, like I was gone. I was there when not zoning out, didn't quite say that in the last message but thought I implied it well enough? Guess not.

There just is no difference in a switch and possession for Roswell. It's his body then and not mine, in possession I observe, when switching I don't. Zoning out is just confusing as it seems to happen by accident for me, so I've been trying to keep my focus on what the eyes see harder so it doesn't keep happening. Apparently me being gone is more distracting than me being there, Roswell says now, in case you want to know.

Then again, in a way just zoning out is simpler as you don't notice time passing. The imaginary world isn't very interesting when I could be doing fun things with people and I don't want to make more tuppers to keep me occupied then. Would be pretty selfish.

If there has to be a word for switched host, better not have anything with the word tulpa in it. We'll get all these people going hurrr I am da tupper now!!! XDDD and that's what we want to avoid, right?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

We have done it both ways, only difference was when I was completely out of it, he would feel me less, like I was gone. I was there when not zoning out, didn't quite say that in the last message but thought I implied it well enough? Guess not.

There just is no difference in a switch and possession for Roswell. It's his body then and not mine, in possession I observe, when switching I don't. Zoning out is just confusing as it seems to happen by accident for me, so I've been trying to keep my focus on what the eyes see harder so it doesn't keep happening. Apparently me being gone is more distracting than me being there, Roswell says now, in case you want to know.

Then again, in a way just zoning out is simpler as you don't notice time passing. The imaginary world isn't very interesting when I could be doing fun things with people and I don't want to make more tuppers to keep me occupied then. Would be pretty selfish.

If there has to be a word for switched host, better not have anything with the word tulpa in it. We'll get all these people going hurrr I am da tupper now!!! XDDD and that's what we want to avoid, right?

But you didn't enter a tulpa-like state, did you? Because it would make sense if you didn't, since it feels the same yet it is even more distracting for Roswell that you are gone. But now you say you did... Shit. Well, was it as real as reality as some say, or did it feel like any visualization does? Were you at least a bit aware of your body, anyway?

About the word to use. I still dunno. It has to imply that the host didn't became a tulpa, but it also must imply that he now has all skills that one has (or can easily acquire them) and it must imply that he now sees the world as a tulpa would. I still can't figure anything other than mindbody. Meh, my english sucks. Might think of a word for it in portuguese and then think of how to translate.

Thought I already did say that.

Those few times I have been completely out have been me pretty much passed out .... He just says my presence is pretty much gone that way ...

Talking of the zoning out part where I am totally out, duh.

...less so when doing a switch where I am still aware of something, even if imaginary.

Aware of something imaginary, a switch. Wanted the whole aware and not aware to be made sure here, also if I'm talking of aware of the real body or if I'm aware of the imaginary one.

It's more vivid, visualization tends to be a bit duller in the colors for me. Not aware of the body in the least, I already stop a lot of paying attention to it when I just don't have to do it anymore, kinda like, why bother? Something interesting is going on, I follow, but if it starts boring me out... That's when the zoning out slip can happen, you know? But still, I kinda grew up from the living in imaginary worlds phase as a kid, so I don't see much glamor in that. Real world is shit, but at least I got friends to chill with, less so in the mind unless I go ahead and start making people that end up being tuppers and then I'm like shit.

It's kinda distracting for Roswell when I'm suddenly completely gone and not thinking without saying a word about doing so. Gets distraught, you should've seen how happy he was when there was a switch that didn't involve me passing out. He doesn't care if I watch what he's doing or if I don't, he just wants me to still be there somewhere so he's not alone and he was proud of that.

What even are "tulpa skills"? WELL HURDUR IF THE ONE CONTROLLING THE BODY IS THE FRONT, THEN THE OTHER ONE IS REAR HURR.

Wingman. Woman. Thing.