Tulpa video playlist that I made.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

-9000 for the rest of the playlist being completely retarded.

And why is it completely retarded? The last two were included for shits and giggles, the tenth was added because it was from the perspective of a tulpa. The sixth was basically creepypasta bs, but I didn't look into it initially.

I have removed the shitty video and creepypasta bs, but the last two are staying.

^

Seriously?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Same here, Bane. I just get one video, no playlist.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

The playlist should be right beside the video. Post screenies?

I kinda figured that video would end up here. The first in the list with the guy playing left 4 dead. Yeah that is me on the other end of the call.

Why he decided to interview me while playing it is beyond me.

It was a pretty "spur of the moment" thing, and he told me he had viewers interested in this sort of thing already. I gave it the best shot I had, based on my limited experience and knowledge back then. Hopefully I portrayed tulpae in an acceptable way. Everything I said was based off of tulpa.info information. If you guys don't approve, well, at least it isn't viral.

It was all impromptu as well, only about 5 minutes ahead of recording to gather my thoughts.

Tulpa's name: Xina

I had something witty to write here, but when I wrote it down I realized it was only witty inside my head.

• 1 month later...