Gymnasium student training - a guide in Russian

madrezaan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't read it, can't approve it. Should be listed in the list of guides so that the Russian people can read it and decide for themselves. That's the best we can do.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I can't approve of this since I don't speak Russian.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Guest Anonymous

Resources if anyone can read Russian and confirm this guide means what it is supposed to mean.

Disapproval (by policy), Guides.

I asked waffles about GAT's policy on foreign language guides which lack an English language translation and he said they can't ever be approved for obvious reasons (the user base of this site expects guides in English).

If the guide author will grace us with a translation, we could vote again on this guide.

Ignoring that, the guide itself seems to roughly follow what the author described in his initial post. There's a few original ideas: he uses new terms in the lines of "student", "learning" and "teacher" rather than tulpa, forcing and host, and the guide is structured in a way where the host teaches their tulpa how to develop. The guide itself is very imposition-oriented and has hour counts. I'm not even sure if the hour counts presented for imposition are sufficient for most people - there were something along the lines 8 hours total allocated for auditory imposition - as if that would be enough for most people (and of course, for people that were already skilled in that area, they'd need less).

If this were to be in English, this would be a guide similar to FAQ_Man's, with a lot of structure to it, I would give that an approval, with maybe a few warnings about people having the option to pick and match things (that said, the guide has such a warning about not reading/following it literally).

• 8 months later...

Well, if someone is still interested, I can translate this one.

Though I don't personally like it (too "FAQman'ish" for me -- hour counts and all), it contains some interesting ideas.

May the Force be with you

You could do that of course, but I do doubt that this guide would get approved even if it's in English for the reasons you have said. As far as I know, this guide seems pretty "strict" and we can't really ask the writer to change things.

Up to you if you think the interesting ideas are worth it to translate even if it doesn't get approved. Or I guess if the interesting ideas can work on their own, that could be its own thread with a link to this one so that you're saying you only translated some bits of another person's writings. If you think it's really good, it could be some tips and tricks material. Of course, I don't know what exactly it is you think is good, so maybe it doesn't work...

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

If this is up for voting now that it's in English, I disapprove. Most (if not all) of the problems have already been mentioned, and I feel no need to rehash them.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]