Gymnasium student training - a guide in Russian

madrezaan

For those who understands Russian, there's a guide describing so called "gymnasium student" method of tulpa creation.

Working link: here

The main idea is to treat tulpa as your own student in gymnasium. Then to organize all stuff, she got to learn/practice, in 3 levels: grade, disciplines for each grade and topics for each discipline. The whole tulpa's training process is considering as a "game of school", with tests, exams and score system. It is necessary for the tulpa to pass a test in every topic, and to pass exam in every discipline to make a progress. Introduced score system takes a role of feedback, which allows you to put extra flexibility to estimated hours per each topic and discipline.

Also, an attempt to completely rid off "slaveholder" terminology of "forcing", "host" etc. Instead of that, all process is describing in positive terms of "learning", "teacher" and so on.

Full English translation is possibly to come in future.

Edited by Apollo Fire
Added new link

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me this is the product of that radio show that broadcast tulpae in russia and made it a popular thing? Cause if it is, I doubt it will have any useful purpose.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

Meh. Just use mine. No need for all this baby logic and school mumbo-jumbo. That's just plain unnecessary.

But whatever.

>hour counts (though it is mentioned to be flexible)

>you have to do form

>you have to do personality

>fairly rigid structure

>no narration

This guide is a bit off in my opinion.

Also, the possible practice of partial or full body possession of the creator, as the apotheosis of all this schizophrenic quest.

Really? Schizophrenic quest?

Meh. Just use mine. No need for all this baby logic and school mumbo-jumbo. That's just plain unnecessary.

Why, we found this approach just fun... and useful enough too. Everyone is different.

>hour counts (though it is mentioned to be flexible)

>you have to do form

>you have to do personality

>fairly rigid structure

>no narration

This guide is a bit off in my opinion.

Hours are very flexible in this method. Just an estimate, and always could be changed, depending on tulpa's progress in certain area. Form/personality and all other stuff in the article are just an examples of possible disciplines/topics. In fact, you have to decide for yourself what to do and what not to do. Every school has it's own program.

Narration is just one of the natural things you do with a tulpa. This couldn't be "learned", it's your thoughts about tulpa and thoughts towards tulpa. They are always there. See no point to put attention for something like that.

Really? Schizophrenic quest?

Yeah, many others consider tulpamancers as schizo, why we should disappoint them? :) That was just a joke, dont take it seriously ;)

Hmm... could we get a translated version to this guide?

It sounds interesting

Not now, sorry... But I'm keeping it in mind.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread

Narration [...] See no point to put attention for something like that.

You seriously shouldn't have said that.

On the other hand, since you quoted everyone but me I'm guessing that this is something that came out of the fact that tulpa became a largely known phenomenom between russians since that radio show?

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

You seriously shouldn't have said that.

On the other hand, since you quoted everyone but me I'm guessing that this is something that came out of the fact that tulpa became a largely known phenomenom between russians since that radio show?

Sorry, not sure, what radio show do you mean? I began to see references to tulpa phenomenon in many different places on (russian) internet. And for me it looks like they popularizing tulpa movement more and more. One man even said that "tulpa is mainstream already". That's a bit disturbing for me, because tulpae are sensible and I think it's not good to create them just for fun. So, in article I put my thoughts of it, as an introduction.

Sorry, not sure, what radio show do you mean? I began to see references to tulpa phenomenon in many different places on (russian) internet. And for me it looks like they popularizing tulpa movement more and more. One man even said that "tulpa is mainstream already". That's a bit disturbing for me, because tulpae are sensible and I think it's not good to create them just for fun. So, in article I put my thoughts of it, as an introduction.

Someone made a thread here saying that a radio show talked about tulpas, what made a lot of stuff about tulpae arise in the media.

Someone made a thread here saying that a radio show talked about tulpas, what made a lot of stuff about tulpae arise in the media.

Ahh, yes I see now... maybe that's the reason.