Is this correct?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So when I go to my wonderland, I usually imagine myself waking up in a bed parallel to my tulpa's.

Here's the part I wonder about: I go to her, and I take the individual strings that I associate with puppeting, and I cut them. Since she isn't sentient, I then carry her limp body to my forcing are in my wonderland. I then take out a blender, and I imagine putting the bits of personality into it, turning it on for each trait, pouring it into a cup. I lift up her loose head and pour it down her throat in a normal way, not 90 degrees or anything.

Could the looseness, the cutting or whatever hinder the process?

I don't think so. If it feels right then do it; you're still getting the message through to your sub-c that says 'hey, do this and this'.

EDIT: To answer the thread title, yes, it is quite possibly very correct.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Just because I've seen a couple of anecdotes and progress reports express fear of "cramming things down the tulpa's throat," I just love that you literally put traits into a blender and cram them down her throat. The mental image is just priceless.

That being said, I agree with ThatOneGuy. This being a psychological experience as opposed to a metaphysical one, it stands to reason that there's not really a ritual that can be screwed up or anything like that--it's just a matter of your subconscious getting the message, and if it feels like it's working, it probably is.