TehEpicMan's tulpa playground!

TehEpicMan

this is day 2 of my adventures of tulpa's. i kinda have a well working system for making tulpa. i narrate through the day starting when i wake up. then i do the actual tulpaforcing at night before bed. oh ya, a random name poped up in my head and it was skye. dunno what i should do with the name because it doesnt seem to be sent from Kate. i plan to do my nightly tulpaforcing after i post this, so ill update on anything tomorrow.

My brain is twice the size of yours. Deal with it.

well, its day 3 of this madness last night, to take a break from visualization, i started on touch. and the rest of the 45 minutes i didnt spend on touch i was just talking to Kate

• 2 months later...

Well, its been a while since ive updated this (like 3 months). And the sad truth is i have barely worked on Kate. Ive been caught up in school and stuff, but now imma try to continue. Man, im going to feel so guilty when i start forcing. I still recall he form perfectly though! I might just do some visualization tonight :/.

Well, its been a while since ive updated this (like 3 months). And the sad truth is i have barely worked on Kate. Ive been caught up in school and stuff, but now imma try to continue. Man, im going to feel so guilty when i start forcing. I still recall he form perfectly though! I might just do some visualization tonight :/.

Good luck with starting up again, hope you don't have too much trouble. Be sure to let her know that you're sorry and are now there for her.

Name: Lisette Stroiche

Creation date: 10/21/12

Working on: N/A

My Records

Yup, im back. i narrated through the day and did a little visualization in school. I still remember form perfectly, though, as i said before, so i can kinda resume where i left off :P. Anyways, i think i shall work on voice tonight. I already have a voice in mind, so it should be kinda easy. See yaw'll tomorrow!

(the truth is i forgot to apologize so i REALLY feel guilty now... :c)

well, Kate and i had lots of fun in a power outage for an hour! im at my friends house right now, and Kate is currently in my wonderland. Its quite fun in there, with all the zombies and monsters o.O I cant do any tulpaforcing tonight because my friendz and i are going to pull an all-nighter, and i usually tulpaforce before bed. Also it would be kinda weird if i was gon for an hour and then just came back like "what did i miss" :3