My tulpa wants advice

donkey1364

So, me and Lireal are starting to try possession and we went and looked on the forum for advice. There's loads of stuff on how you should relax, focus on something else etc but not a lot on how it would feel for a tulpa and she was wondering if any other tulpae could give her any general advice on how to do possession. I guess that really its her post not mine... anyway any help would be appreciated. thanks:)

Tulpa: Lireal

Me: did I get that right? you know, about the age thing?

Her: yes.

Me: Why fifteen?

Her: Get on with the thread.

Form: Human female, teenager, long hair, brown eyes, elfin features

She says: Why is there no tulpa section on the tulpa forums? Theres plenty of sections for you to talk about us, But none for us to talk about you. No fair!

All Roswell can really say is ignore your imaginary body and become the physical one. That's it, you are now the body and the host is not. It can be a lot of work to actually move it at first, but it will be even more difficult if the host gets in the way, so a host has to practice that whole giving up control part and stuff. Teamwork, confidence, pactice, yada yada. It won't work if both can't do their part.

He does say being the observer a lot and sort of feeling everything the physical body does even when not in control helps for some reason. Helps you get used to it and feel how things move or something.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

There was a tupper section once, but the members were hand-picked. It was pretty lame. It could use a revival, but I suppose the critics fear we will just be seen as a community of roleplayers.

>implying we're not already

She says: Why is there no tulpa section on the tulpa forums? Theres plenty of sections for you to talk about us, But none for us to talk about you. No fair!

I'm sure no one will mind if your tulpa posts on the threads with questions about hosts. Why not give it a try!

"Whelp one thing that tends to help me and [my host] is setting me a challenge which he knows that I can do even if it is really much more complex then what we are doing at the time.

Other then that the human body is pretty self-regulating you can just 'Reach out and grab something' you don't have to move each muscle individually after a while.

Oh and Donkey, constant encouragement and feed back at to what she is doing"

Tulpa's Name: Rai

Form: Female rabbit with white fur.

Currently Working on: Imposition

Tulpa's Name: Ashie

Form: Female pale Green eyes, Green hair

Currently Working on: Imposition

There's a chance you may have already seen this guide, but yet again perhaps not.

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Possession-Oguigi-Koomer-Possession-Starter-guide-V0-9

This is how i achieve possession, it has helped many tulpas get started. it's aimed for tulpas like Lireal and it's so far the most detailed guide explaining how to possess. go check it out and spend 30 mins on it.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Shai:

Start a session with your host just like you do normally. Then, when his mind has calmed enough (after 10 or 20 minutes maybe?) move his body. He should give you permission to use the whole body and not just say to move a hand or something, it's really hard to do if Oni's concentrating on a single limb that I'm trying to move.

Try to move like a finger and when he shifts his concentration to that, move something else. A leg perhaps? After a while he won't concentrate so hard and you can start walking and typing on the keyboard and everything.

Also the eyes were pretty easy for me to move, try them.

Telk:

Just do it. If the host concentrates too hard, kick him out. You're stronger than them if you just believe so.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

Telk:

Just do it. If the host concentrates too hard, kick him out. You're stronger than them if you just believe so.

Your Former host learned how to detached from the body so "kicking him out" will come naturally for you.

For everyone else, The strength and attachment of a host to his/her body that is also inexperienced with tulape is ridiculously strong. sorry but no "kicking out" is going to be done.

P.S hi Shai.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Lireal says "thanks to all, but especially Oguigi and Koomer. Their guide has helped a lot and there should be more "for tulpae, by tulpae" guides available. I'd consider writing some but i don't believe I have the necessary experience yet. Plus my host is lazy.

Me: i'd heard about the tulpa only section and it would be nice if it was revived but it seems thats unlikely.

Thanks from both of us, this has been helpful.