TehEpicMan

funny effects of visualizing in minds eye

so, when i started my tulpa, Kate, i found out that i had some 'side effects' from viewing in my minds eye. after about literally 5 seconds, my head would feel just alien and sickly, i would tremble and my eyes went sore. and all of those affect my concentration and throw me off. after i stop concentrating, i am in a hangover for like 3 minutes. can someone tell me wtf is wrong and how to fix it

i also got all dizzy and weird inside my head, like liquids are sloshing around

My brain is twice the size of yours. Deal with it.

I wouldn't care if it happened to me. Being too much into my wonderland, even with the side effects, shouldn't be that bad.

You could try "cooling down" before leaving your wonderland, like, say your tulpa a goodbye or something, then start visualizing a void, and then visualize the room your're in, like you are teleporting from one world to the other, then try opening your eyes.

If this doesn't work, I'd say to you to endure it, it can't be that bad.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

something like this happens to me after visualizing my tulpa for a while mainly body proportions going out of whack. just re-visualize your tulpa (or whatever your working on) or wait for it to pass.

I remember getting weird head tingle feelings when I started forcing visualization too. The feelings did subside over time though...

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

when i visualize the wonderland it's a bit out of wack but it's not too bad, its just mainly when underwater in it. Yami, my tulpa, however seems to almost teleport from place to place when walking, running, or swimming.

I think it may be due to the transformation ability i gave her that's making her main form unstable.

although imposing her into the real world is easier, it dosn't require as much concentration for me as it does in the wonderland.

Perhaps you could try imposing her into the real world.

[align=center]Yes, I am a mystical burrito, UJELLY?

Kimiko:

Stage: Visual imposition into real world[/align]

i thank all of you for your suggestions. the only prob is that i usually never use my wonderland. i only really use it for backup emergencies (like hallucinating) though i want to start using it more because its 'bout time Kate has somewhere fun to be when i sometimes icnore her cuz im too lazy to tulpaforce

My brain is twice the size of yours. Deal with it.

Does it do the same shit when you visualize in real space?

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.