ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here she is. I drew this last night. I promised Flower that I'd upload it somewhere today.

When I finished, I just felt strong waves of emotion. It was Philos communicating. No words yet. Just powerful rushes of emotion.

And when I was forcing afterwards, I was narrating to her, about what it means to be a tulpa, and when I was finishing up, I felt her take a step towards me.

She's sentient now. Not talking, but I know she hears me.

Sorry for the rubbish drawing. She likes it.

DSC00551.thumb.JPG.1962aafcc88de6002320500a996a55c1.JPG

"What did you do today?" "Oh, you know, got called a hater by a schizophrenic's marijuana-fueled wolf hallucination." "Righteous!"

I call her Philos. My BLOG is updated daily.

It is beautiful, she is beautiful, I love it :3

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Thank you very much. She seemed to respond to your kind words :)

"What did you do today?" "Oh, you know, got called a hater by a schizophrenic's marijuana-fueled wolf hallucination." "Righteous!"

Crude sketch of Luna that Sands made. The face is all wrong, and Luna says some of the proportions are a bit off, but this beats the crap out of my attempts at sketching her.

[NSFW] http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/135/lxwvm.png/

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

yo glitch, mind fixing link? image isn't there.

Yeah, I want to see it too.

Well Glitch is probably sleeping and seeing that I still have the link to the one I uploaded yesterday and Glitch apparently wants you all to see it even though it's pretty bad, I guess I should post it. Here you go, not sure how work safe this is, it's not like anything is shown but she doesn't have clothes... Perhaps that's why Imageshack has problems with it, if that's how it got removed. Imgur and Anonmgur have never eaten my pictures, so those are some alright imagehosts. Faster, too.

Seeing that you had some trouble describing her face in detail, Glitch, I'm hoping this sketch will help you tell the other aspiring artists what to change so she looks more like her next time. I do hate it when I start seeing all the mistakes when looking at it now, haha. I did have a blast drawing her legs though, I feel like I learned a lot more about drawing those, so thanks for asking me to draw her.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)