ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Sarah: [Nexidah, that's awesome! I hope to be able to create art with the body too in the future! ]

Thank you very much, i hope you do too! Would you like to be friends? sorry im a pretty friendly and outgoing tulpa so dont mind if i ask please...

I'd be quite taken aback if it weren't okay for a tulpa to contribute directly to this thread.

so thats a yes? YAY! also how many times are we allowed to post pics of ourselves/tulpas? cuz i want to be an artist like my human, and i want to show my skills! i have a tumblr but i dont have a lot of followers there, i feel more comfortable here...

Nexidah (looks 18)

Cat-Girl

Possesion is completed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drew this a while ago, made t my profile picture. It's not the best thing in the world but I think it's fairly nice and representative of Quilten's appearance.

image.thumb.jpg.53c06d614f79c5790a6ec01e8eda63a2.jpg

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Okays, I'm new on this forum (earlier on a Finnish tulpa forum), so my style of writing and how I behave might be a bit... different... ._. But anygays, pictures of my tulpa's/tulpae (please somebody tell me which is the correct way of saying it). I drew the two first ones and the last one is just an edit.

Better if I just put links because I can't change the sizes ^^"

My first tulpa Desmond:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/215/f/1/desmond_2_by_keairanocturna-d7tknjh.jpg

Second one called L:

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/215/e/f/l_by_keairanocturna-d7tkzj7.jpg

Newest one called Shala. Shala'Razh nar Miura x3

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/263/2/4/quarian_marine_female_by_thekillercobra_d57ycei_by_keairanocturna-d7zv9mk.png

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on a drawing of Chess:

tumblr_nd17z9BtBg1sc10fho1_500.jpg

:-)

Goddammit, why is everybody better than me at drawing. Stick with that, You could go places with that.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason i can never draw mist ;___; maybe she just doesnt like being drawn haha;;;

anyway i still tried, dumb super quick doodle hnnn all my work-drawing has made me forget how to do fun-drawing fml

9Fhrg9w.png

'the way is long but you can make it easy on me' ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙♡