• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

120114071641_scaled.jpg

From a recent forcing session/shared daydream/date.

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

My art skills are non-existent. I never learned any artistic skills (art or instruments or etc.) because my crazy perfectionism won't stop telling me how bad I am long enough to learn. Multiply that tenfold for attempting to draw my tulpas, which I've wished I could do many times in the past.

But this thread made me remember something I did do - I took an art class in high school where I had to actually draw to pass, and one drawing was required to be ~human in form. My teacher was awesome and let me freehand trace a pre-existing picture, so I drew Tewi. (Is that a term? I "traced by sight".)

http://i.imgur.com/ArSlfbT.jpg It's not "mine" and I accidentally smudged her ear, but it's the only thing I've ever drawn and not destroyed afterward, so.

Let me reiterate, I did not create the source material, I recreated it by looking at the original picture and attempting to re-draw it by hand. Still, it's all I've got.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Goddamn she's cute! I'm workin on a picture of Vixen ATM buuut I gotta get it onto the computer from a pencil and paper drawing on some scrap - I'm pretty happy with it so far though ^^;

Here's Zero!

Yes, he and I both know he's sort of creepy, but he and I love how he looks. (He's in the attachments!)

zero.thumb.jpg.d5efeb6f4197c392defda3391e59bf88.jpg

Working on forcing and figuring out all the terms and stuff! Help is appreciated! You'll be able to tell if Zero wants to talk if you see any -Z posts/comments/messages from here!