ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

I can't draw, but I didn't let that stop me. Another piece of art for the fire.

...Is what I wanted to do, but Missy insists it's good, and must be posted.

Proportion is hard, faces are hard, there is a special place in hell reserved for hands.

From left to right are Missy, Caramel, and me. (And yes, only two of us are tulpas, but I didn't want to leave Missy out.)

Caramel's short, but not that short, so I'm gonna assume she's standing on lower ground in the picture. her actual height is more at chest-level with Missy. Her wings are usually a lot more... 'invisible', so let's call it artistic licence that I drew them clearly. Also, while I am naturally the tallest of us, that's not how it usually works in practice. I can only assume this picture involves the very-improbable circumstance of Missy not wearing heels.

-Melody

M57ydZH.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spent probably a total of eh.... 4 hours on this. I'm really slow when drawing. o-o

Anyway, this is my tulpa, Kovie. An alien of a species of my own creation. ^^

402731700_kovieref.thumb.png.6dea830b8eae4c4db0826e3aa0503ee5.png

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Im trying to draw my tulpae (Jakob and Twi) and was wondering what yours looked like, so give it a go! Draw your tulpae or get your tulpae to draw themselves. I'd love to see what everyone's got.

Spent probably a total of eh.... 4 hours on this. I'm really slow when drawing. o-o

Anyway, this is my tulpa, Kovie. An alien of a species of my own creation. ^^

She (guessing from your progress report, correct me if I'm wrong) looks neat! Do you have any trouble visualizing with such a unique form?

Whelp, this is largely unnecessary, but here we go. Couldn't resist, really.

That is one intimidating Tulpa. o_o

This is Apple- he' s a little shit, but he's fun to draw. (Even though every time I do so he preens like the vain bird he is.)

Neat appearance! Your progress report says that he and your wonderland appear in greyscale; do you think your wonderland will ever get some color, and if so, do you think Apple will get color with it?

Anyway, here's Hitamashii:

Yb3NVbZ.jpg

u3Zc7Jh.jpg

I'm not much of an artist, so forgive the shoddiness. X) Hita's a four-foot-long shapeshifting metal dragon-thing, originally, before her transition into being a Tulpa. She's kept most of her original traits, though the wings were changed from what they used to be. The pictured wings are what they are now. I didn't color the pictures, but she's basically a deep red with silver "highlights" along her body (mostly the diamond shapes everywhere), and the insides of her wings are a much deeper ruby-esque red that brightens up when she spreads the wings out, to account for the lower density of "material" there. To my relief, she's kept most of her original traits outside of the wings, though she did adopt a new first name of "Amanda" and moved "Hitamashii" to middle-name or nick-name status. Lets me call her Hita anyway, though. X) "For now", she says.

Sorry if that's way more detail than I'm supposed to be posting in this thread. ;-;

Neat appearance! Your progress report says that he and your wonderland appear in greyscale; do you think your wonderland will ever get some color, and if so, do you think Apple will get color with it?

I wonder that too! I think he might just prefer to appear that way, but I could be wrong.

I find it interesting, though- I usually think in color, not in greyscale. :0

https://41.media.tumblr.com/7225850d62c6034fbf4dcf716865936a/tumblr_nm0i9wdgXo1tq9xfdo2_540.jpg < this one i'm posting as a link cause it's a relatively large image

tumblr_nm0i9wdgXo1tq9xfdo1_540.jpg

Man this form happened out of no where, first they were a little ball of light and then they morphed into this little bean. I've kinda come to the conclusion that they're the representation of happiness or my happiness even since I've begun to associate them with sunflowers and bubbles. What a doll <3

I have a pile of sketches of him. he's almost always with the same expression, though. too shy to show his cute smile.

and after about 10 minutes of speculation wih the image's size, here it is.

he's a bean, truly. Very adorable ~

Not that I wish to be a "person who does that kind of thing" but here it is: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-itt-we-draw-our-tulpas

Check it out if you want to see others tulpas, however, I'm curious what it would look like if my tulpa did a drawing of himself like you said in your post, I'm pretty sure it would look awful, not to be mean or anything :P

Perhaps he's a good drawer, only one way to find out!

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**