Hoppip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I havent finished my concept yet for what I want as a Tulpa but I'm thinking of something along the lines as this pic I did in Photoshop 10 years ago.

EcstasyAngel.jpg.18937f3ba38bcb4ed3248c49712f8240.jpg

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

• 3 weeks later...

(For a guy who doesn't practice much, it's good to see you still haven't lost your touch, babe. )

2015-07-05.thumb.jpeg.11366fd46b142533d78723571c115628.jpeg

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

My first (and probably last) attempt at using oil pastels on textured paper...it's kind of a finicky medium...

She likes it, though, so there's that.

2015-07-12-small.jpeg.924c5a2b852176372b62fac6e6c41bf2.jpeg

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

So we started learning Blender yesterday...

rei-head-celshaded.jpg.d131d44554ca3772ba9fa5adcbaab3ba.jpg

I did a sketch of my first companion, Midori. Its been a while since I drew her, which is funny because I drew her all the time before I decided to make her my imaginary buddy/daughter figure. I wanted to change that, so I did a picture of her current appearance.

dc9916ec5782d74d77ddb513ab052917.png

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

907c5ec2763b83e997d2222695c48f98.png

This girl's name is Moetron. She emerged a few years back, though I did not mention her much. Contrary to her appearance, she's an even tempered and gentle type of girl, but she really loves to be drawn. Like Midori, my attachment to her began with me drawing her a lot, though in this case it was due to me working on a currently unfinished project that included her as a focus. For me, she is connected to artistic drives and feelings, though mainly because she likes to be drawn, and I still want to complete the project she comes from.

This one was a drawing I worked on about a month back, that I wanted to finish. It was mostly polished when I opted to finish it up today, though I also needed to rework her right eye, in response to some criticism I received. It was coming to a point where returns were diminishing as I polished it, so I decided to post it up.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace