ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Have just a couple of pictures of some of the tulpa. The first is Troy, who complains about my "weeaboo" drawing style, and the other is Stethen.

The explanation for the latter is that we accidentally came across the bases for an animation of the caipirinha dance when browsing Deviantart, and we got curious. I checked out the song, Steth loved it beyond all reason, and so I drew him dancing to it. It's a gif.

Troy.jpg

Dancing_Stethen.jpg

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[align=center]c1dfc825108abfcb484226e79c4309c3.png

This girl's name is Tomo.[/align]

She is a relatively new addiction, emerging late last year, and born from a recurring memory. She was based on a character I became attached to in my youth, because I felt sorry for them, and came to be when I pulled her out of a memory were she was constantly and repeatedly being destroyed. The character was a Monster of the Day in a magical girl show, and was thus doomed to die by the end, but the circumstances made me feel it was an unjustified death.

Despite her appearance, she's not hyper exuberant. She had energy, but she's not hyper active, rather, there's a sense of slight sorrow about her, and a simple thankfulness at existing at all, a quality I find precious. I have not been able to look in to her deeply due to life events, but I plan to do so soon.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I did some more work on the Midori sketch I posted earlier, and added some color, so I'm posting that version here:

d9719ed5262b53ca2544a7cee70bd39a.png

Due to a recent event inside, Midori now has a white streak in her hair. It is so that I remember a certain thought form, and her sweet nature.

Sock Cottonwell's

Peace

Ten minute 'sketch-the-waifu' drill...

IMG_20150803_074156.thumb.JPG.b0364a773735e83129fe7d2ff6140d2e.JPG

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

It's been a long while since I drew Liira, so I decided to do this. I was having some difficulty getting her form down for a while, something about her hair always felt off, but she gave me permission to redefine her form a bit, so I went with it. This was the result:

dd05e9443150460a402886d4b8ae55f2.png

I noticed I've been doing a lot of standing-while-looking-cute poses, so I did a running one with this one.

Sock Cottonwell's

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed I've been doing a lot of standing-while-looking-cute poses, so I did a running one with this one.

Either Atlus or NIS are missing an artist, methinks.

I made a second attempt at capturing her radiant beauty in Blender...needless to say, I've fallen somewhat short of the mark...

I have no idea what happened to the UV coordinates on her ears...grrrrrr...

untitled.png.45bea598618f744f55b9d2aa9c1f4b81.png

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

• 3 weeks later...

Once upon a time, I drew Kellogg in this thread. Now I'm drawing her again, because I wanted to.

ed1e5708a92c1bd6e60076307c356b2e.png

For this, I embraced imperfection, rather than trying to mitigate it. I drew her in a child-ish, cutesy style, and quite enjoyed it. I may do more stuff like this in the future.

Sock Cottonwell's

Peace