ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Fade: That's kind of how it is with Olive and Games. Cool drawing!

We've been experimenting with how we do things when drawing. Have found out that;

~ Najere is mostly limited to stick figures.

~ Troy's drawings are laughable.

~ Stethen cannot do anime without help regarding anatomy proportions and hair.

~ Olive does really cute little drawings, but needs help with hair too.

~ MEDEA DOES ANATOMY BETTER THAN ME. HOW. WHAT. AHHHHHH.

So Medea and I have been collaborating a bit and trying to teach me to do better drawings. It's a slow process, but...

Olive_Bustshot.png

It could use a bit of cleanup, now that we're seeing it on a darker background. Yikes.

And Olive drew this on paper, and I digitalized it. Some aspects of the previous picture took inspiration from her own rendering of herself! We used this for that one comic Olive insisted on making.

Olive_By_Olive_Re.png

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell 'im I said stuff it. Again.

Joss: Keep asking and someone might have to take you up on it. Not volunteering, though.

So Medea and I have been collaborating a bit and trying to teach me to do better drawings. It's a slow process, but...

Sparrow: I love the curly-Qs in her hair! Ayo's hair is super flooffy like that too, so she's asking me to draw her with curly-Qs. XD

Sparrow---Temar---Joss---Ayo--et al

Joss: Keep asking and someone might have to take you up on it. Not volunteering, though.

Céleste winked at you. I don't even know why.

(Forgot to say this before, but real nice art!)

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Fade: That's kind of how it is with Olive and Games. Cool drawing!

We've been experimenting with how we do things when drawing. Have found out that;

~ Najere is mostly limited to stick figures.

~ Troy's drawings are laughable.

~ Stethen cannot do anime without help regarding anatomy proportions and hair.

~ Olive does really cute little drawings, but needs help with hair too.

~ MEDEA DOES ANATOMY BETTER THAN ME. HOW. WHAT. AHHHHHH.

Cute drawing. Still rough technically, the proportions on the face are all over the place, and the line's color may do better to be less intense, but I still find it charming.

If you're looking for stuff on anatomy, I tend to like looking at Bridgman's works.

Constructive Anatomy

Pixelovely's figure drawing site is a nice place to practice, as well.

Peace

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Hey. I published drawings of Céleste before, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to publish his most recent form here.

http://imgur.com/v2fvAfX << Here's a link.

He prefers to go around topless, and that smug smile of his is because he thinks he's hot stuff just because he's.. Hot. He's 6'6 in real life, by tthe way. Don't let the drawing fool you.

Sparrow: I love the curly-Qs in her hair! Ayo's hair is super flooffy like that too, so she's asking me to draw her with curly-Qs. XD

Fade: Thanks! I used to draw her hair as kind of flat because I didn't know how to do curls, but I love it that we can draw it more like it is now. <3

Thanks for the anatomy stuff, Socks! It's great when we can get proper resources to look at now. I sort of grimace at the days where all my anatomy references were anime characters... They don't have the most accurate... Anything. It probably still shows in my art a bit, ^^'

Neat drawing of Céleste!

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Neat drawing of Céleste!

*squeals* Thank you! That means a lot to us! (Mainly to him lmao.) By the way, your shading is incredible. *emotional tears* Hopefully, I'll also get to that stage one day.

I figure its time I doodle the image I'm visualizing as I create my tulpa. I didn't have my sketchbook so I doodled it in a new art app for my phone, I wanted to try. ^^;

VSU9DHe.png?1

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Thank you , Temar. Cute was the idea when making her, and my tulpa is quickly learning the adorable factor is an asset in getting your way. XP

We ran into some trouble doing hobbies together recently so I'm giving her a bipedal form so she has hands to work with (that art will come soon), but she can use 4 legs when she wants. ^^

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle