ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

And SomethingDire, what's that on his left pec? A scar, tatt, birthmark, or something else?

Oh, that's a tribal sun tatto that developed way back. Céleste put it there. He tends to change his form a lot (like the vain lil sucker he is :D ) and the tatto is a mark that indicates Céleste's presence in the form.

Ironically enough, it's in the shape of the sun, but his full name is Céleste Nuit. I like to translate it as "The Dark Unworldly" or "Heavenly Night",

because silent hill 2

but since he prefers the sun over the moon, I take him as he is and just call him Céleste. Heh.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was doing some visualization tulpa forcing where she and I were planting seeds representing my tulpa's traits, and we realized that its really hard to do things without hands.

So she gave me a kind of mental snapshot of what she'd look like and I drew it. So here's Isa standing up with hands and stuff. She was in a zen, good mood, so her fur was a lovely minty green. ^^;

9FXqv8s.jpg

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Your buddy is looking quite cute there, Drakaina. Though she vaguely reminds me of Carol the Wildcat, haha. You seem to be moving along quickly, but I guess it's because of your past experience, yes?

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Your buddy is looking quite cute there, Drakaina. Though she vaguely reminds me of Carol the Wildcat, haha. You seem to be moving along quickly, but I guess it's because of your past experience, yes?

Probably. I'm also putting a lot of mental power to creating her. I actually got a small headache from concentrating yesterday. X3

Who's Carol the Wildcat?

I'm sure Isa was bound to resemble someone somewhere in the furry fandom. There's only so many combinations of species and style out there. ^^;

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

I'm no Furry fan. I just happened to play the game Freedom Planet, where Carol comes from, and noticed the resemblance. Don't take this as flack though: A good chunk of mine are based directly or loosely on media.

Still though, you seem to be really in to it. Don't burn yourself out, though. This exercise is something that's nice to take slowly.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I'm no Furry fan. I just happened to play the game Freedom Planet, where Carol comes from, and noticed the resemblance. Don't take this as flack though: A good chunk of mine are based directly or loosely on media.

Still though, you seem to be really in to it. Don't burn yourself out, though. This exercise is something that's nice to take slowly.

Peace.

Oh, duh, that game is on my wishlist, I don't know why I keep forgetting about it. ^^;

Yeah, I can see the resemblance. It's probably partly the green. My tulpa will probably look more like Blaze the Cat, or Tails Prower, on days when she turns their colours. XD

That's kind of flattering you thought of that Carol character though since I've always been a secret fan of the sonic art style but never been able to draw it.

I should probably make an thread of my own eventually though since I don't think I'll stop drawing any time soon now that I can again. ^w^

-Arthur Conan Doyle

First off, Drakaina, your tup is super cute.

Just sketched this while mine was snoozing. I feel I captured her essence perfectly, and she agrees.

Hexy2016sm.jpg.3758e52ea4a4a60f74d66936516418f9.jpg

It's best to just call me Beany.

Tupper: Hexferry / d.o.b.: 11/04/2015

Hex will speak in italics, if she decides to.

@Beany

Aww, that's adorable! She kind of looks half pony half breezie. ^.^

-Arthur Conan Doyle

STeeK - Thank you, and yeah it was difficult for me to forget her entire design apparently, since she just popped up out of nowhere. She's a lot more playful and silly than "canon" Hexferry though. She CAN be a jerk, but she's a funny jerk.

Drakaina - She's half Death's Head Hawk Moth. Not quite as small as a breezie. To the tips of her ears she's about 22" tall.

It's best to just call me Beany.

Tupper: Hexferry / d.o.b.: 11/04/2015

Hex will speak in italics, if she decides to.