ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She gave me a kind of mental snapshot of what she'd look like and I drew it. So here's Isa standing up with hands and stuff.

Your buddy is looking quite cute there, Drakaina. Though she vaguely reminds me of Carol the Wildcat, haha.

I'm glad that someone here is familiar with Freedom Planet! Yes, Carol was the first thing that came to mind for me when I saw Drakaina's drawing of Isa. It's well-drawn, good stuff.

Temar and Joss have been arguing a lot lately, to the point where Temar joked that he felt like "the shoulder angel to Joss' devil."

Therefore, I blame him for this image sticking in my head for a week:

ShoulderAngelandDevil.png

Left to right: Temar, me (Sparrow), and Joss

Sparrow---Temar---Joss---Ayo--et al

Temar and Joss have been arguing a lot lately, to the point where Temar joked that he felt like "the shoulder angel to Joss' devil."

Therefore, I blame him for this image sticking in my head for a week

Left to right: Temar, me (Sparrow), and Joss

Wow! Did you draw that with sugar? Because that's SWEET!

I know, I know. I'll show myself out.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Before you ask, yes I'm a professional. And no, my art is not for sale. QS0c0.png

That's amazing.

I figure its time I doodle the image I'm visualizing as I create my tulpa. I didn't have my sketchbook so I doodled it in a new art app for my phone, I wanted to try. ^^;

VSU9DHe.png?1

*Cluches chest* IT'S...TOO...CUTE.

Rule 34 must be enforced.

Go for it!

Post results

Dear God,no.

Tulpas:

Gabriel

Rebecca

Alyssa

Oh yeah!

I actually miss Bin. He made some awesome art for me.

@SparrowNR

That's really cool!

I wish we could draw like that.

Super Girls don't cry

Did some facial doodles of different expressions to help with visualizations. My mind eye is probably as blind as my other two eyes, but they don't make contacts for those so maybe this helps. Here's one that I drew little bit further.

14093184.t.jpg

And yeah, Jaakob is just normal human being. His superpower is to be very chill at every situation.

Did some facial doodles of different expressions to help with visualizations. My mind eye is probably as blind as my other two eyes, but they don't make contacts for those so maybe this helps. Here's one that I drew little bit further.

14093184.t.jpg

And yeah, Jaakob is just normal human being. His superpower is to be very chill at every situation.

That's some nice quality. Nothing wrong with being a normal human, though.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Looking quite nice indeed RamaLlama! I'm assuming you use markers for that, yes? It turned out very well, I haven't been able to do much with markers myself, so I'm always impressed to see someone who can work with them.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Looking quite nice indeed RamaLlama! I'm assuming you use markers for that, yes? It turned out very well, I haven't been able to do much with markers myself, so I'm always impressed to see someone who can work with them.

Thanks! And yeah, Copics. Sadly I use them very rarely. Even sadder when I think about what kind of fortunes I have spended to buy enough of them.