ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Fade: @Drakaima Thanks, ^^' though we're not sure who Legendary Frog is!

So green, love it. Everything is always great when you splash a good amount of green on it!

Yeah, Drewb is kind of our green member and OH MY GOSH WHY DOES JAAKOB'S DRAWING LOOK SO GOOD AHHHHH <3 I need to learn better art...

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does not having arms ever hinder your tulpa in any way?

Might even save you some trouble

Tulpas should not have arms in the first place

Sorry I couldn't resist

Super Girls don't cry

Hey, so I did a collective drawing of my headpeople. I drew the ones that stick around a lot, of course. (I'd have to draw more than 20 people if I drew all of them :D.)

http://imgur.com/9MtgJXb << Here's a link. So, I wrote all of their names under them but I'll repeat them here so there's no misunderstanding-- from left to right: Raven, Elizabeth, Lise (...Doesn't actually have a name yet. Has been around for about two years now.) aand of course, Céleste. He wanted to look like a ninja for some reason. Chose his own pose too. (Had to make the cheeky bastard find a normal one, but it's still his choice. ) I'm glad his actual height shows here XD.

Nice details on Elizabeth! Raven looks like something I would be little bit creeped out to have around, but I guess it's always good thing to have the creepy ones at your side. And ninjas of course! :D

Nice details on Elizabeth! Raven looks like something I would be little bit creeped out to have around, but I guess it's always good thing to have the creepy ones at your side. And ninjas of course! :D

Thank you, thank you! And yes, Raven is a bit creepy, but he's good company!

...And of course, ninjas. They may be a bit cheeky, but I love them all the same.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Fade: @Drakaima Thanks, ^^' though we're not sure who Legendary Frog is!

He's a glad artist I used to watch as a kid. His character Ark and Kerrigan were pretty popular and he drew them kind of like your piece.

This is one of his animations I particularly liked. ^^;

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Looking nice there, Butterologist. I'm assuming by the background that you do a good deal of digital painting, yes? Do you plan to upload the finished piece here?

Yupp yupp, digital is pretty much the only thing I do nowadays and I'll be posting the finish stuff... If it ever gets finished. But, I was thinking of scrapping it and getting something more compositionally strong. It's kinda flat. And boring.

• 2 weeks later...

This is Aelita. She only wears the giant jacket and leggings when she dances; more comfortable than her skirt for dance, she says, and I agree.

IMG_20160221_143049.thumb.jpg.2d6cca64d42b60088416e2ace4dac21a.jpg

Nothing bad ever happens in this town.

Nothing bad ever happens in this town!!

But when the town goes to sleep

You can hear the sound of something devious,

Of something quite mysterious

Lurking in the dark...

• 2 weeks later...

I can't draw for shit. I always try but I end up failing, but I always look for people who can draw my tulpa. Here's something I got from someone on dA a while back: (edited the colors and stuff because it was too light at first)

http://imgur.com/RT2Flbw

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?