ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

This is actually - really good!

I like your style.

Pls keep going, stuff like that keeps the forum alive. We didn't have group drawings with tulpas / hosts interacting for long time. That's always been a lot of fun.

Too bad I can barely hold a pencil and my host is a lazy bum who's not much better than me.

Super Girls don't cry

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Ooo nice Bear! Yeah, like Bre said, lots of detail in this one. Jewelry and everything. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Clockwise:

Bear, Miri, Dashie, Akai, Monika (queen of time-space), Misha, Ranger, Cat-Shadow-Griffin, SRN, Matsuri, Reilyn, Lucilyn, Venny and Viper, and of course, Ashley. Also mentioned: Jean-Luc, Brassow, J+C, and Someone. Then see if you can find Vos's egg.

ZXbUW0L.thumb.jpg.7a431c54efe39caa19a06ceb357f3831.jpg

Edited by Bear

That user list with Jean-luc and Brassow is very clever but pls Monika, don't delete them. Is Dashie flirting with Akai or mocking her or something?

Love how everyoooone (even J+C and Someone) has a plate in front of them but you lol unless its behind Venny's head that's it.

Btw, where the hell is Vos, I've looked everywhere. Pls I must know I'm in the middle of the night and my brain is at its lowest.

Holy shit that is amazing! There is so much to take in! Do many cute little details and so many people there. I can see why it took so long to make, I can tell how much care went into it. This is definitely something that I'm saving.

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Obviously Cat ate the real egg. Why is she on the table, bad kitty!

Don't mind me eating all of the food. Look away.

If we didn't have to go to bed, I could stare at this artwork for hours. Everyone looks amazing! I'm so excited!

It's beautiful bear. What Ranger said.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Bear! Ahhh!! That pic is so adorable and awesomesauce and!! Sqee! You put so much time and effort into everything and even re-did it and is that an infinity gauntlet for deletion power? Lucilyn and Matsi and me look ready to dig in! And even you are smiling! AHHH *froths at mouth*