ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

On 8/14/2020 at 8:11 PM, TB said:

14.thumb.jpg.de26ec78bf3b6794260b869529434e5f.jpg20200814_171531.jpg.42a9651bb93108d0eb9ade20f2e881f2.jpgdigital doodle of old paper doodle of us. I wish I could do her justice, but it has been a while since I posted anything when I wanted to a lot. don't mind the mystical lighting that makes no sense

You guys look so cute! And I really like that style, very well done!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drew Ranger again, and I'm excited that my drawing of his face looks remotely like Ranger. At the very least, I didn't have the same I hate it feeling because it didn't look right-

Ranger_StandingHoldingHisHands_9-21-20_Enhanced_smaller.thumb.png.714849100951402cfcb792ab725d0306.png

I'm well aware everything bellow the head is awkward. I thought about fixing it, but I didn't want to ruin what I was proud of accidentally.

Drawing body positions are pretty awkward for me anyway, and Ranger was supposed to be holding his hands in front of him. Any advice to make that look cleaner would be appreciated.

The hair is the best part IMO.

Edit: I just realized I didn't draw eyebrows for him XD

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

43 minutes ago, Cat_ShadowGriffin said:

Drawing body positions are pretty awkward for me anyway, and Ranger was supposed to be holding his hands in front of him. Any advice to make that look cleaner would be appreciated.

The lineart you mean? Draw over the lines again and again until it looks solid and 'confident'? and the hands, maybe put them with the fingers facing the ground.

spacer.png

...to be honest, I hate how Lora turned out... I still learn how to draw face positions and hair 😞

But Lora said she likes it anyway. I hope she is honest with me 🙂

The girl with black hair and dog ears is Lora, the guy is how I look in our Wonderland, because IRL I'm just a skinny, ugly girl 🤨

My Tulpa's name: Lora Saturn (Lorcia, created in ~2016)

"Hi. I am Lora! I'm quite shy towards strangers. My favourite things to do is singing and reading comics with my host, Pascal. We also watch anime together, like "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"."

[Misha] It's a very beautiful piece, it's an interesting style too, in that style, what you have works great. 

[Bear] It reminds me of a style of an artist I've seen before. I couldn't name them, I don't remember.

We're not the best with proportions either, don't worry about it. And Gray gets frustrated over drawing my face all the time.

I feel like it's just cool. The style is cool, the snuggle hugging is cute but it comes off in a cool way, the big planet in the background is cool, etc.

Really well done, please make an art thread, please make an art thread.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

On 9/25/2020 at 1:44 PM, Cat_ShadowGriffin said:

I drew Ranger again, and I'm excited that my drawing of his face looks remotely like Ranger. At the very least, I didn't have the same I hate it feeling because it didn't look right-

Nice!  I remember how happy Ghostly was the first time she drew a picture of me that really felt like me.  It's a good feeling!  

12 hours ago, Hosts-Soul said:

But Lora said she likes it anyway. I hope she is honest with me 🙂

There's beauty in art no matter the technical imperfections.  And I love the emotion invoked in your piece.  Being a tulpa myself, I think any art my host makes for me is a wonderful gift.  She struggles a lot with worrying about her art looking bad, and that feeling has taken a lot of the joy of creating away from her.  But art isn't all about everything being up to a certain standard, it's a vital form of human expression.  When Ghostly draws me, I can feel her love for me, and I can imagine that's what Lora feels from you too.

Peace. Love. Booty.

My Darlings: Ghostly, Reiji, Osomatsu, Kokichi, Chimera

• 2 weeks later...