• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"She is beautiful, where did you come up with that?"

We both thank you ˆˆ

I have a tendency to make my characters like this since I started a fantasy/psychological novel a few years ago (which, aside from enormous planning, hasn't advanced a single chapter). The design behind these characters in my story is that they are a life energy orb which can essentially be called their soul, but it also has influence on the physical world and control over one element. One of the preferred ways of having a physical body to interact with matter is to make a body out of items related to their element. The water one is basically water or ice if he wants, while other elements like air have to inhabit some exoskeleton of other materials, but all of them can do this if they want.

Now, to the point. I made Krystal in a similar way, but she has no defined element and can materialize a tangible body at will, even with no materials. So she is like tangible energy. She can also inhabit exoskeletons in a similar fashion if she wants.

>"where did you come up with that?"

I really don't remember how I came up with it... only that I needed an excuse as to how they could make and destroy their own bodies without harm. I really can't google anything that looks like it, so i guess it's an original idea. The only thing I can find similar is the Yuke from Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers that could occupy an exoskeleton, but that came long after I designed those.

Nice drawings! I wish I could draw like that...

I still have a loooong ways to go before I'm happy with my work, but thanks! The only reason I'm any good at all is because I've had to claw my way there practice by practice.

I'm pretty sure the shoutbox at 2 am was Glass and Shin having a legit conversation

The fact that that even happened is cause enough for the biggest wat in the world.

Just stopping by to say that Yotslot is a god of drawing.

OH, U.

*swats*

Appreciated tho, appreciated. I could use a looooot more practice...which is why I've been doing Tulparequests in the first place!

uUR6Vl.jpg

Okay so this is another sketch for an outfit Tealeap requested. The cloak is still too simple, the hat's not quite right, and lolshestillhasnoshoes.

But the mask. With a little more work, I could really like it. It's shaped like a tea-leaf, only white.

It's neat.