ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

I don't have pics of all of them, but here's a few:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/277/b/e/special_delivery_by_ani_cat_candy-d5grkp4.jpg

Group shot that was released for Gatto on his birthday (also my b-day)- From left to right- Top: La Volpe & Sesshomaru; Bottom: Kou, Altair, Dante, Nero, Vlad, Kenshin

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/266/9/d/swimming_lessons_by_ani_cat_candy-d5fn31u.jpg

From Left to right: Altair, Dante, Nero

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/010/3/8/il_gatto_by_ani_cat_candy-d4lwui6.jpg

Gatto in his preferred outfit

(He's going to kill me for posting this one!) http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbedpoQygJ1rtmm5xo1_500.jpg

Gatto as a girl at my birthday party

I have a lot more but won't torture y'all with them unless asked to <3

P.S. Blender rocks!!

You don't win a war by dyeing for your country,

You make them die for theirs

So I say

Kill them all and let God sort 'em out!

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kvzo9.jpg

Meet Cassie, everyone.

I drew this loooooong before I started making her my tulpa, before I even had a tablet (this was done in GIMP, with the paths tool). Her form hasn't changed much, though. Her other, more common form is a pony version of this.

2012-12-06_18-33-20_901.jpg

Here's Ultiorre. Not sure his colors or anything yet... but I know how he looks at least.

Forcing wonderland for Ultiorre.

Current tulpa: Ultiorre

Stage: 0

Need to get more time due to work and school. Nevermind, graduation is a terrible thing. Thank god I am though. It'll allow me more freedom to tulpforce.

gumdrop_colored_sketch_by_lucid_havoc-d5nmq6h.jpg First post here!What better place for me than an art thread? I've been lurking for a bit and made an account just this month.My Tulpa's name is Gumdrop,and he's a bit strange,but a sweetheart.I was thinking of starting a tumblr to record my progress.,

You guys can call me Lucid.Anyway,sorry f it's huge.I'm on a tablet.I had to take a picture of it from this tablet since the computer I did it on doesn't have internet xD This is sort of a messily colored sketch.

~Gumdrop~

And

*Licorice*

Very first completed sketch, and it's a sketch of Chess:

8V6Yw.jpg

Yeah yeah, I know... I can't do faces, or noses, or legs, or wings, or ears, etc. But hey, at least I tried :D

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Very first completed sketch, and it's a sketch of Chess:

8V6Yw.jpg

Yeah yeah, I know... I can't do faces, or noses, or legs, or wings, or ears, etc. But hey, at least I tried :D

d'aaaaw! Did your five year old niece draw that? I'm gonna hang this up on the fridge.

inb4 Kadoh stfu you can't draw

My opinions are all subject to change.

Alice..png.1d5d4da20db556acb217626360449cba.png

This is an extremely accurate picture of Alice and our wonderland. I was only able to accomplish this after six cups of coffee and two heroins. As you can see, she has blue eyes and blonde hair, she loves wearing sundresses, and she is a bit of a fighter. The sword she is holding is a blade I forged for her. It has the power to control the pincers on scorpions and gets excellent cell phone reception on cloudy days. The gun is actually now a gun, but a multi shot pez dispenser. She hopes that she can soon graduate from a pez dispenser to a laffy taffy launcher, but she still has a long ways to go. As you can clearly see with your eyeballs, our wonderland is in the sky. I tried to make it obvious with the birds and the cloud, but some people just can appreciate fine art. In case you are wondering, yes, I am taking commissions. The price for just a bust of your tupperware is seventeen galactic federal dollars, worth roughly 1.8 gajillion uk dollars, though I would be willing to trade for a 1980 fender stratocaster or a used backscratcher. A portrait of your tulpa in wonderland costs about 18 bazillion pounds of diamond encrusted air, and is only purchasable to those with a class five justice league fan card. Email me for the details or to schedule your daughters barmitzvah at mrsirgodoftulpamandrawerings@notgmail.communist.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?