ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Haha, neat. Our fellow "humanized ponies" should have a conversation when they get vocal sometime. At least they're not fucking anthro/furry. ;_;

Why do I feel that this post was somehow targeted against my drawing?

(not that I'm into furries)

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I wasn't targetting you, Jawyen. Your drawing is nice, and the shading is good. Wish I had the pencil to do it; I usually just draw flat shadows nowadays, the lazy ass that I've become. I mean, look at my fucking avatar.

I never liked anthro or furry art, regardless. Why? It's mostly because of the anatomy. Animals and humans (not implying humans are not animals) don't mix well in my world.

Okey, the reason why a few of my drawings end up being anthro is cause I've always had a hard time doing human faces. And a lot of my drawings which "developed" me to some degree were quite focused on pictures of landscapes, fantasy worlds and animals such as dogs, foxes, cats etc.

And for the info, I liked your avatar from the moment i saw it! I find it to be quite creative.

And for the info, I liked your avatar from the moment i saw it! I find it to be quite creative.
Never knew a few mouse swipes in a couple of minutes in Flash could be creative. You learn something new everyday.

There is something that makes me focus my attention towards it every time..

Silly little first attempt

He won't quite look this cartoony, I'd rather him look more realistic, but these will help me figure out how his body will move to show emotions.

Cuuuuute!

Okey, the reason why a few of my drawings end up being anthro is cause I've always had a hard time doing human faces.

That feel, I know it well

That feel, I know it well
But, like... human faces are the only things that I draw... and they're all bald.

Furries cannot be bald! Problem solved!

That feel where you can't draw bodies at all, but you can do head and shoulders ok. I'll just get a drawing of Clair's head and shoulders up then, because I don't understand the proportions of the human body well enough.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.