ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Haha. No. My friend's dad is a police investigator and he does the sketches and my aunt paints so all I had to do was explain what I wanted her to look like. :)

Another lady also bought the painting for a clothing store.

Damn, I wish I could draw though...

Tulpa: Alex

Sex: Female

Visual Age: 5 ½ years old

Actual Age: A month old

Form: Humanoid

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. No. My friend's dad is a police investigator and he does the sketches and my aunt paints so all I had to do was explain what I wanted her to look like. :)

Another lady also bought the painting for a clothing store.

Damn, I wish I could draw though...

But isn't that a photo of a real girl, Kristina Pimenova? ( http://tinyurl.com/ngo9ffz ) I thought your image looked familiar, I had seen it on pinterest before.

I see! It's the watermark at the bottom of the image that made it look like it was from the same original photo. Must be because I'm on my cellphone that I can't see the details of the painting I suppose!

And yes, I was a teen girl once, I made a pinterest when it started up and I still poke around on for recipes from time to time.

To keep the thread on topic, Giselle messed around with a human form the other day

UfZfiOY.jpg

iQcHKMT.jpg

The most obvious influences I can see she took are from Princess Eilonwy as well as Nia, but that's not too surprising, they are two of her favorite characters in the movies and shows she has seen.

Hey, nothing wrong with using a photo. Makes a realistic tulpa easier.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Hey, nothing wrong with using a photo. Makes a realistic tulpa easier.

In context of this thread, which is about drawing your own tulpa, I'd say it's pretty inappropriate. But my disquiet comes from the additional and persisting dishonesty, however amusing it may be.

Otherwise, I agree — using existing images to help with visualization seems as viable a tactic as any.

It's a photo and I'm significantly unsettled.

TulpaCouple - Great sketches.

Thanks!

And now that I am on a computer I can definitely see that image is indeed a photo. Definitely odd. Will let them PM me or comment here if they have a reason for that. But anyway.

Watched a cute show the other day and ended up drawing the whole gang in the style

tumblr_mtz6ghomw61rdduogo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu2hw83Ev61rdduogo1_1280.jpg

(Giselle's human form)

tumblr_mu7sy1WVty1rdduogo1_1280.jpg

First drawing of Yoshimi ever actually! Nate described her 'hair' as long thin metal sheets, which is definitely neat.