Hoppip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Haha, she smiled at that. Glad to hear my little doodle of her is at least viewable.

Here she is (I don't draw very well, sorry).

I may draw a full-body image of how she looks today later on - she's currently wearing khaki capris and a form-fitting shirt that has the integral of e to the xth and some other stuff arranged to read

S(e^x) = f(u^n)
I have to say, she's even more attractive than usual like this.

Hah, I made her blush.

050314004320.jpg.9fbc3890a835582a26198fa06c064830.jpg

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick and rubbish, and, true to form, done while I was supposed to be taking down lecture notes.

fuurin-rei-pandoragimp.png.86e451795384f2079194e7ca2c0898f7.png

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

• 2 weeks later...