MagicHats' tulpa digest

MagicHats

8/17/13 - 8/26/13

I can't update much because I can only seem to log in with my mobile and not my computers. Not much happened besides Tess's fondness for Cheerios. I'll edit this once the technical difficulties are sorted out but it is strange that I can't log on with my computer.

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8/26/13 - 9/11/13

A lot's happened since Tess's fondness for Cheerios.

I went onto a vacation to the coast and she just loved it. We had some pretty fun times at a vacation house. We played around on the beach and collected seashells. We walked along the beach several times that trip, once in the dark(She absolutely loved what the night sky looked like without light pollution). We had a lot of barbecued items as well as salt water taffy and rock candy(that was a new one for both of us). It was an overall good experience. We also played yearwalk on our Iphone on the way back(great game, suggest you look into it.).

Then school started up again. It wasn't too hard of a transition for me and tess. A lot of it was just sitting through introductory lectures and paper work for the first week and this week. Tess's loving Anatomy and phisiology as well as you and the law.

I've been thinking and while I do talk to my "familiars" pretty often I think it just seems like an excuse to say not servitor or tulpa. Elyse and Kuroka popped out of Tess(As a young version of herself and a male version). Cora's going to be counted as a full tulpa again with tess and Lexi. Speaking of that Lexi's pretty laid back. She's not much of a talker as opposed to tess or Cora(although cora seems to stick to an advisory role; like a royal adviser). Lexi's taken to the voice of Elizabeth from bioshock infinite and cora's definetly twilight sparkle/Lutece(for no particular reason. She likes those voices). And then Tess's voice is weird in that it's familiar and sounds like my voice, but it isn't my voice.

I won't go into my soulsearchy stuff here very much because it's a tulpa progress report, not a blog(though I've been thinking about also picking up a general blog and possibly a vlog). I've figured it out for the most part and I'm pretty sound with it, so are Tess and Cora. Lexi's a little aggravated because she doesn't seem to like getting into identity stuff in general, possibly stemming out from feeling like not being a real person(aka not living outside the head).

The wonderland's really changed too. They live in a beach house now with a nice coastline. It's within walking distance of a nice woodland area(deep woods, rainforest/jungly area, a nice meadow, and a desert at the edge of the other side). I really need to have an adventure with them there. They all live as essentially roomates in the beach house(Kuroka lives on the ground level with lexi. Tess, Cora, and Elyse live upstairs). Kuroka's been getting into arguments with Lexi a lot(they argue about me a lot; Lexi's trying to pin it on my that my procrastination is just pure lazyness while kuroka's been saying that it's sometimes from stress of other things. They do talk about other stuff it's just that argument keeps popping up).

The causal tulpamancer.

• 2 weeks later...

9/11/13 - 9/23/13

Lexi's sort of dead. Not in the sense that's she's dead dead but more of a stagnation problem. I've been parroting her so much it's stagnated. I can tell at this point that she's not really sentient, she's just doing what I think she is doing. And here I thought I had gotten her attitude down. I think I'll keep the name to suggest to the next tulpa I would make if I were to think about making another one. On the otherhand I'm pretty set with having a cheshire cat tulpa and a faun-ish tulpa(more like the origional description of mr. tumnas from the chronicles of narnia but with differences; Covered in white short fur but longer in the winter, long taill, catlike ears, dark red hair, wears a complete wardrobe, etc.)

Tess's taken to videogames a lot lately but her tastes are different than mine(she likes action/puzzles with a good story as opposed to me with my fondness for games with good art direction/arty games in addition to well balanced features). It's very interesting since Cora's still into books.

I've been thinking about letting my tulpae have a tumblr blog. I don't know how interested anybody here would be about that. You'd get to see tess's awesome drawings(she's pretty good at drawing).

The causal tulpamancer.

9/23/13 - 9/29/13

I've noticed that Tess's gotten some very different interests than me in some of the more smaller details(like preferring frozen yogurt over ice cream, She likes frozen yogurt and I like ice cream).

She's also been given the chance to drive since i'm of the age to learn how to drive and after getting the permit i'm required to go to a driving school(not really by law but more so by my family because uninsured teenage drivers are expensive to cover in price). She was all excited for it up until the teacher started explaining the bad things that can happen to your body if it's done wrong and you get injured. On one hand it means no joy rides out of her but on the other hand she's a lot more nervous about driving in general now, regardless if it's me driving or not(The teacher explained all the bad things that can happen if you mess up in anything on the road; by the time he was done explaining that you can pop your intestine by wearing the seatbelt wrong Tess was cowering in the corner of my mind). It's going to take a while for her to get over that but it seems like the two of us are decent drivers and I think the only reason Tess's is getting the experience of learning is that the timing for it was right.

I'm also thinking about getting her a little more cultured in books(she's a big fan of fiction but i've yet really read her any books; she sees the books in my head like a tv as well as simultaneously reading it as well when I read to her.).

The causal tulpamancer.

• 2 weeks later...

9/29/13 - 10/9/13

The both of us have been getting better at driving(though she's not expected to drive). We've been getting better at this stuff.

It's occured to me that most of my tulpa's count as thoughtforms really, rather than true tulpa. I do count and consider her a tulpa but she's not quite a tulpa because i've cut some corners here and there and it's some of those corners that can count. Elyse and kuroka are both thoughtforms(I call them familiars but they're thoughtforms). Cora and Tess are both much more closer to tulpa than elyse and kuroka.

I've been thinking about tulpa from a metaphysical(something a bit new to me) and psychological standpoint lately. It's like a cool mind trick if you get down to it in some perspectives; that you train your mind to do a set amount of things and 'force on that in many ways until it becomes like clockwork in your mind. Then to get rid of one you could just not go the whole distance(i've discovered that if you have a tulpa and you don't give it enough attention it will stagnate and then dissapate if left alone long enough), or you essentially un-teach your mind to do it and thus dissapate/dissolve the tulpa. It's kind of like what the wikipedia artical states

A master of yoga can dissolve a Tul-pa as readily as he can create it;
. It's not quite as hard as people would imagine it in that sense but it's not to say that people don't have moral issues with dissapating a tulpa/thoughtform/servitor/etc. A lot of people like them for long term companionship but it's not to say that they'll last forever unless you make them last forever.

The causal tulpamancer.

• 3 weeks later...

10/9/13 - 10/26/13

My posts didn't seem to come through the last two times but hopefully this will work.

Anyways Me, Tess and Cora have been chugging along just fine and it's coming up on Tess's birthday. Since she made me a birthday gift with Elyse, I was thinking me and Cora could make her something with my other two thoughtforms.

We've been making lots of progress with driving; something I thought would be beneficial to them as well as me since i'm learning it in a drive school. Tess is the best driver out of them but Cora's the most level headed. While Tess's really good it terrifies her ever since the driving teacher started mentioning what kinds of things that could happen in wrecks. A trauma nurse came in on today's class and tess made it clear that while she's capable she's not necessarily willing to drive. She and Cora are learning just in case of an emergency but the thought of her driving freaks her out. She's quite considerate and is really empathetic. She's been enjoying this school year along with me and things have been going well besides the whole driving issue.

I've shown them the three narnia movies and the thought's occured to me that i've spoiled them in movies with how many i've shown them(Lot's of ghibli stuff; Tess loves porco rosso. Also lots of disney and children stuff in general because I want to ease them into more grown up films). I think I'd like to show them a few pixar films as well as a few others in the upcoming months since with school I don't have the free time to just watch movies all the time like in summer. On the other hand the movies do sometimes teach them things and I find them useful to

Tess's also shown interest in anime. If only it were that easy to find on the internet, especially now days with all the pirating stuff going on. She wants to see summer wars as well as a few recommended anime's(i'm steering her away from the heavier kinds out there for a while like madoka and attack on titan). I'm open to suggestions on anime's but since this is just a log for me I'm not really expecting that many answers.

The causal tulpamancer.

• 2 weeks later...

10/26/13 - 11/8/13

Well, it's nice to see that my updates get some glances every once in a while.

So me and tess have both been getting better at driving(she's only learning for emergencies, partially because it scares the living daylights out of her).

We have a very interesting relationship sometimes. She's quite active in her own way just as I am and we do give each other commentary about things from time to time. I just haven't been updating as of late because it's been a rough and stressful time for the both of us. We're very different people and it makes things interesting because we're both two sides of a coin(or two people and then some in a body). She doesn't posses me very much and when she does it's seamless and natural. We've tossed the idea around and she wants to watch princess tutu(the anime).

We're going to watch a few more disney movies because she loves them and the idea of introducing her to an anime would expand her tastes into other things besides childrens movies. She loves games as well and has seen some more mature stuff in videogames. She just eats up storytelling in the media and I think it's done a lot of interesting work on her. We do active forcing as well as passive forcing and the movie/game/possible anime exposure also adds to it positively. Tess is still keen on setting up a tumblr but i'm kind of against it.

The causal tulpamancer.

• 4 weeks later...

11/8/13 - 12/2/13

The updates here have been pretty sporadic but we've been making great progress and tess's coming up on her 1st birthday.

We watched a some let's plays of the two edna and harvey games and it's occured me and tess have a dynamic companionship that's more akin to that then me and Cora's (which is more like a magical girl/pet adviser type thing). While tess isn't keen on violence she does have a funny sense of humor(apparently not as good as mine in a silent comparison the both of us did on my family/friends with the both of our humor's). While we have a very on-off relationship sometimes it's a sincere relationship nonetheless.

Tess's been begging for a tumblr and i've been against it because tumblr seems to bring the worst out of people(people saying it's good/bad/trolls/etc.)

The causal tulpamancer.

12/2/13 - 12/7/13

I think I unintentionally hurt Tess. I was almost asleep yesterday and she started talking to me. It was auditory and not just thought-talk as I've dubbed it and wall it's amazing that she's gotten along that far, I yelled at her(in thought, it would be weird for me to actually start screaming at her). I feel like I scared her off. She's still there but she's been really quiet. She seems to be okay and has been getting better since the incident but i'm a bit worried about her. And I had just come up with a good idea for a new tulpa that won't be a failure(My last two attempts went bad and I had to dissipate the results sadly). Tess's quite upset and according to Cora I should give her some space.

This time it will be a serious event in making this third tulpa. Hopefully this will go well, i'll start soon on it.

The causal tulpamancer.

Whew, just read your progress report, it was quite a read. Mind you, I skimmed through some of it, but you have some really interesting stuff here. What's your idea for the new tulpa?

Tell Tess and Cora I said hi.