MagicHats

MagicHats' tulpa digest

Thanks for the comment. I don't mind the skimming since a lot of it's old/outdated in the first few posts(in comparison to Tess nowdays and when we started) because that was just about a year from now when I first started with tulpamancy.

They say hi back, they like talking to people.

The new tulpa(In theory) should be kind of a recycled version of Alexa/Lexi, but this time I'll really work on developing her rather than just leaving her to her own devices. While I did kind of do that with Tess we managed to actually start working together and fix most of the problems within the first month or so. I did a similar approach with Lexi and she became more uncooperative and upset about it because I really did kind of expect her to do all the work herself, which isn't fair to her. Rather than trying to communicate and work on this together like with Tess she turned to more aggressive responses about things towards me(She was pretty decent towards Tess, Cora and my few thoughtforms according to Tess; She seemed to only have a real problem with me). Since that was really going downhill fast I essentially made her fade from existence by ignoring her aggressive attempts at me, and she did all but fade away eventually, resurging once or twice but still all but a memory now. It's either that or the other tulpa thing i've had for a while(I call it a tulpa-esque thing because it's kind of half and half between a tulpa and a advanced imaginary friend that i've had before hearing about tulpa; he's nice but I don't know if it would be a wise idea to upgrade him to tulpa status, he's harmless but i'm not sure it's wise).

12/7/13 - 12/16/13 (Because I do like keeping track of my updates by dates, hour counts kill but keeping track of how long a tulpa lives for in the sense of time spent together and not the hourcount way is pretty interesting. I can't believe it's close to a year since I started with Tess)

Me and Tess have managed to work out our little spat there with some time spent away and then some conversing and reflecting.I also managed to get her into anime(We watched Paprika, wolf children and Madoka magica; not the princess tutu I wanted to show her but she likes it). It's not to say that studio Ghibli isn't anime but the stuff I listed seems more closer to the name. She's been getting Really giddy about how her birthday's coming up and it's a big milestone, some tulpas don't make it to the first year. She now sounds kind of like a mix between edna from edna and harvey and paprika from the movie of the same name(best comparison movie wise is inception, they deal with similar topics about dreams vs real life).

Tess wants the one thing that would really be a challenge to do; to drink some cardamon-cinnamon tea again. I'd have to look pretty hard to find a tea that's flavored specifically that(lots of teas have cardamon and cinnamon as ingredients but not the main flavor). The one tea I mainly drank for a long time was The Cardamon-cinnamon tea "The republic of Tea"(brand) sold and I could make a good cup of it. I really love that brand but it's hard to come by in this area in comparison to the popular stash tea brand.

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora

12/16/13 - 1/11/14

Wow it's been a long time since I posted. I was so sure that there had been a post or two between then and now. Me, Cora and Tess have had a good Christmas and end of the year. I even had a bit of a birthday party for her on the 29th and it was a blast.

I've got the physical look down for my official 3rd tulpa. Now all I need to do is reboot the basic "core"(as I've come to call it) of Alexi and put it in and see how things go. I feel that recording this has made 2013 better than 2012 as far as my life and other such things go. While it's all tulpa stuff I think it's more that it's a tulpa blog that seems to help me. I'm pretty excited to see how things are going to turn out. Tess and cora have also been great in improving my day to day life in smaller ways(I'm more optimistic. I'm still a bit of a shy hermit but Tess kinda/sorta possess me sometimes to interact with others and we both get the benefit).

Maybe I just need a regular/my life blog and then this lovely little digest for my tulpa's.

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora