Discussion- Tulpae and People Without Emotions

bearycool

I did used to write journals where without knowing it, my mind would re-write them to all to be in favor of me. To downplay what others did or said and up play what I did/said. I was made aware of it after people continued to bring it up as I kept an online journal and was social online. I still have to remind myself, that I need to remember other points/views and that I can be wrong and often am.

You make it sound like you did it on accident. Somebody with NPD would actually think that they're better than everybody else to a delusional degree. If they fixed a grammatical error on somebody's paper, they would say that the person couldn't have written it without them. If they were a walk-on in a movie they would say that they starred in that movie. It's not something that 'your mind puts down on paper without you noticing'.

I often used friends and once I felt bored of them as I basically learned how they operated and I could get any response I wanted from them I dumped them. People I could not control quickly found themselves without me intereacting with them. Most of my relationships are with people that give me things. Most past relationships terminated when I no longer got free things.

That sounds more like what the Japanese would call a DQN-Chuunibyou.

I am better than I used to be, but relationships with me are still prety one sided. One past job I was fired from happened because I kept bringing up how I was right and my boss/workers were wrong.

That could just be the impulsive symptom of your ADHD that you said you have.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bearycool

• Pinkamena

• Kadoh

• Phi

Top Posters In This Topic

bearycool

Yeah conscious was meant to be conscience; the computer changed it for some reason. All well, you understood what it meant at the very least. I namely used the term sociopath because those people don't have the feeling of guilt within. I probably should've differentiated between the "I have health problems" and "I can't feel shit and I'm a total dick", so I'll just put that there.

Actually, I should've posted this later considering I've left out a bunch of information and stuff -_-

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

1. A Pinocchio and Jimmy Cricket thing will occur. The Pinocchio host learns from the Jimmy Cricket tulpa to feel emotion, or at least have a voice in their head that tells them "no, don't do that!". If this case occurs, then the person might be able to gain a conscious of his/her own.

as phi said , for that to happen the person would have to already have had that emotion some time in their life , the only thing the tulpa could do is bring back memories (that includes raw feelings).

reminds me of this thread

Uh, so it's not normal to not feel guilt if you do shit that's kind of a douchebag thing to do but still like something you think is the right thing to do? Or?

apparently it isn't.

Uh, so it's not normal to not feel guilt if you do shit that's kind of a douchebag thing to do but still like something you think is the right thing to do? Or?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

DarkAnima

IF you really think it's the right thing to do then you probably wont have that much of a bad conscience

Right thing to do but I know it will make the person in question feel bad?

Don't have anything to say about the stealing but hey, never got caught and not planning on doing it again because fuck getting caught, eh?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

GuessWho

I'm not completely emotionless, but I am less susceptible to human emotions than most people.

I generally feel nothing as I go through my daily life.

I am creating a tulpa.

I'm putting lots of love and care into her creation - emotions I don't really feel for any human in my life.

I don't want her emotional senses to be as dull as mine and I expect that she will be more in touch with her emotions.

As for whether my emotional perception will ever return to a normal level - only time will tell.

I'll probably be able to feel her emotional responses, but I'm unsure about whether it will have any effect on my own.

I can let you know once she's fully developed. (If I find this thread again at that time.)

• 2 weeks later...
Heaventhief

I'm not completely emotionless, but I am less susceptible to human emotions than most people.

I generally feel nothing as I go through my daily life.

I am creating a tulpa.

I'm putting lots of love and care into her creation - emotions I don't really feel for any human in my life.

I don't want her emotional senses to be as dull as mine and I expect that she will be more in touch with her emotions.

I am a lot like this, really disconnected from other people but I am making Rain to be better at reading peoples emotions. I really do not care that much about people but I really care for her, consequently I am happier when I am with her or thinking of her.

My tuppers and I discussed this the other day, and we theorized that a tulpas knowledge of emotion is restricted to what the host is capable of feeling and understanding. At least in the beginning, events and experiences in life forms us into who we are, that includes tulpas too. It's possible that the tulpa could learn to feel things the host might not be able to, and perhaps teach their host about them. Then again, maybe not, it's likely that it's an individual thing.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

motorheadlk

If the emotional abscence is cause by a traumatic experience, your tulpa should be able to experience emotions you couldn't feel because of your trauma. If you were born without X emotions, you should only be able to simulate them. You would have to look for papers regarding "treatment" of psychopaths to know, though.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.