MysticalBurrito

Need help making forcing a routine

Okay a few days ago I attempted to tulpa force with my tulpa for the first time in 2 to 3 months, anyways once in the wonderland my tulpa used trans and punched me, I didn't feel anything since I haven't gotten feeling yet but still, I deserved that punch. Anyways I feel Yami, my tulpa, is upset with me for leaving her alone by herself for so long. Anyways she has apparently become significantly more sentient since the 3rd day when I forgot all about tulpaforcing. What can I do to help myself get this down and into a routine so I don't risk hurting her anymore?

[align=center]Yes, I am a mystical burrito, UJELLY?

Kimiko:

Stage: Visual imposition into real world[/align]

I know, I can try but I have a hard time getting into a routine. I need tips on how I can help myself remember to tulpaforce and visit the wonderland regularly until I don't have to try to remember to tulpaforce.

Kimiko:

Rearrange your schedule so that you have 1 to 2 hours of free time in the middle every day. Then when the break comes, use it to force.

It might help if you use the first session to force a leash on your neck that your tulpa can pull when they want your attention.

Use an alarm clock or a similiar feature on your cellphone and do not cheat.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

If you care about your tulpa you will stop procrastinating and spend a decent amount of your free time forcing. There is no special trick to getting off your ass and being responsible, just do it.

actually when my mom has me get into bed is an ideal time, It takes me about 2 hours to fall asleep, and my mom uses my closet as a storage room, she goes in there frequently and at random times so theres no predicting when she will walk in.

but after about 9:00PM when she has me get into bed she stops going in there for the day.

If you care about your tulpa you will stop procrastinating and spend a decent amount of your free time forcing. There is no special trick to getting off your ass and being responsible, just do it.

Dude, I usually have no idea when my mom is either going to come into my room to get something or when she will have me go to the store. so I can only do this after 9:00 when my mom tells me to get into bed and stops going into my room for stuff for the day. we live in a rather small apartment and we're working on moving into a larger place within the next few months, once that happens I would be able to freely do this without as much interruption, making this a easier task. Also, I have ADHD which causes me to be impulsive, and easily distracted. unless I'm on a routine, even remembering to just turn a paper into my school's office in the morning is difficult.

Kimiko:

I'm sure we all had to know that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I can't tulpaforce or visit the wonderland for that matter without being in a trance achieved through using self-hypnosis and sometimes a trance shouldn't be interupted.

I plan on tulpaforcing tonight, I just need tips with remembering to do this untill I'm on a normal tulpa-forcing routine.

Kimiko:

You don't have to believe me. If I weren't serious I wouldn't have posted this here in the first place.

Kimiko: