How to force...

XYLag

I've been reading several threads of people that say that they force on different places, I feel that I need to be, like, with eyes close to be able to focus on the mind eye, which takes me to another question, forcing has to be done with eyes closed or it doesn't really matters.

So yeah...

Thanks

See ya! :cool:

The question is, "Do you have to force with your eyes closed?", is it?

You don't. Whatever works, but you don't need to force with your eyes closed. It can help with some things, like if you're doing personality or visualisation, where it'll help you to keep your focus and whatnot. Then again, some people find visualisation easier with their eyes open, so, again, do what works best for you.

It doesn't matter. Most people force with their eyes closed because it blocks out light and other distractions. It's also easier for some people to visualize against a completely grey surface -- the back of your eyelids -- instead of whatever they're facing.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Okay, closed-eye forcing can be better because it effectively removes the distraction of one of your senses, but it also can cause problems with imagination, I notice that it's a little bit harder to concentrate on things with my eyes closed, even though I use closed-eye visualization almost exclusively.

Basically, just try both ways.