(General) A guide compilation.

pico

Hi everyone.

I spent the day putting together a formatted PDF of a few of the guides and articles on the website. These are mostly guides that I refer to or like, so it's a totally incomplete selection, and I'm very open to any suggestions for addition or removal.

The purpose of this is (ideally) to be a first-port-of-call for newcomers, so that they can just download/refer to one document until they've grasped the basics. At the moment, it covers FAQ man's method (with a disclaimer about hour counts), Irish's method, and Methos' (quite complete) method, as well as a few other bits. I've also included a few articles that I think are useful. There's a glossary of terms at the back taken from the site, but I haven't included the FAQ; I feel that the rest of the content should cover most of it.

---

Linky link link, or see the attachment for a download.

---

Edit: updated to remove Fede's content.

pico-guide.pdf

Why is my method not ranked as #1 or #2? You should be ashamed.

EDIT: Please don't edit my content. Moreover, all my links are void. My guide is useless in this compilation.

Why is my method not ranked as #1 or #2? You should be ashamed.

EDIT: Please don't edit my content. Moreover, all my links are void. My guide is useless in this compilation.

OK, when I get to a computer, I'll remove your stuff and update the top post. I hadn't intended to edit it at all, I just ran a spellchecker over it. Would you like other references to your method and tones removed too?

Edit: It's done; all links to your thread and tones have been removed from the compilation.

• 1 month later...

This is really nice! I haven't seen those last two guides in there so I'm going to take a look at them.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

• 4 weeks later...

You could print this as a book and sell it as a level-two or level-three tulpa guide. Level-one being beginner's guide stuff, and levels increasing in complexity and completeness.

Or, you could scrap the whole level idea and just sell this as a definitive guide.

• 10 months later...

I guess this could go in Resources, maybe. I don't really see the need, especially now when we've sorted the Guides section a bit more. I don't really have a strong opinion on this. Tentative disapproval for being redundant, I suppose.

I love it, especially its professional formatting, and the inclusion of both imposition in general and the method I documented. Seems like a very good document to show someone interested in tulpas.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Did you know that this thing has exactly 69 pages? I felt the need to tell you all this.

Well it doesn't have anything original in it as it's exactly what it says on the tin, just a compilation of things other have written and the one who made this pdf liked, I guess. While the format is really nice, I'm not sure if something like this is really needed. Not only should the sorting of guides do the same thing more or less and make what you want to find easier, I've heard rumors that after the guides are sorted, someone is going to make another one of those link to all guides thing. Which hopefully would be sorted really nice so you can easily find what you want to learn more about.

That's why it's kind of hard to do anything with this. It's really nicely done and has some articles the guides section really won't (though Chupi's hourcount poison bullshit is something I think will make hourcounts poison because of his negative mindset he's sharing with others so I disagree with a lot of that, he takes a valid warning and turns it into propaganda) but in the end, it seems like it will be redundant. Would it be an easy starter package to show to someone? Perhaps. But maybe that would be better done as people linking to it despite it not being "approved" if that's the case, instead of us approving because it doesn't seem like we'll need it. So for that, disapproved for now.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

">EDIT: Please don't edit my content. Moreover, all my links are void. My guide is useless in this compilation. "

As guide authors spellcheck and otherwise modify their guides for the better, this pfd will inevitably become even more outdated than it already is.

Disapproved for lack of need.