Tulpa Multiplication Syndrome

waffles

Interesting... You have no idea why you ended up pulling that tupper out of Shin? Was it an urge? A non controllable move? A voice saying "GET ME OUT!"? It just happened? :O

I fell asleep shortly after, so my memory is not so good. But back when I started, I gave Shin this book, and he used to store it inside his chest. So I think I reached in to get it and pulled him out. It's somewhere in my progress report.

With all this roleplayer talk, I'm probably looking pretty bad right now.

My opinions are all subject to change.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

You have to keep in mind that there are rpers on this site. This will never cease to be true. The rpers are very likely to make up new tulpa, kill off old ones, merge and split existing ones, and so on for your attention. They skew the ratio of host-tulpa a lot. Of course I don't think that they are all lying, that would be too cynical, but it would be too naive to say they don't exist. Please exercise a healthy skepticism.

I like that you're being active now. It peeves me off how people give more of a shit about a rock tulpa vs., as an example, my tulpas, who are older and more provable because of that.

With all this roleplayer talk, I'm probably looking pretty bad right now.

Ditto.gif.

On topic: Helix originally had Pixel as another section of her personality, but she split. Solace just popped up one day. I originally had the idea for a middle of Helix and Pixel, but she never came to fruition. I think Solace is inspired by that thought.

Oh hey! A topic about bums like me~!

I remember when I first started running into accidentals. It started with Ellenore, who's sentience was easily confirmed to what I can only call her breaking into a dream I was having. For a while after that, it was just Midori and Ellen...until I got another, then another, then another...and you can just read my progress report for the whole story.

Similar to what other folk say, not all of my crew were completely there when I first met them. Only Ellen, Kellogg, and Black popped up as being completely sentient, due to them "being around" for a long time. Furthermore, Midori herself mad multiple mentions about lower-level thought forms that would constantly float around, many of them being human-shaped, though very clearly blank slates. Although I believe I was one of the first who spoke up about this happening, I hardly used it as a way to brag. In fact, I believed it there was something wrong with my head, and I was going mad. As time went on, I learned this wasn't the case, though it made me wonder a bit more about what's going on in the mind to do something like that...

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I just kill whatever disturbs me in wonderland. If it shows an uncomfortable sign of sentience, chances are I will kill it.

That pretty much never works for me. I can spend an hour trying remove recently created servitors starting to turn tulpa or other things I run into. Even wonderland objects don't like to be destroyed.

If no one else has that problem its likely just me. All I can really do is ignore.

And now that I think about it, it might explain others who have many.

I'm kind on clingy. IRL I have a hard time throwing things away I don't need anymore for emotional reasons. Not hoarder level, but it may explain why some have a hard time with destruction or not accepting every being they come across.

Well, the reason I have 4 tulpas is pretty much my fault. They were there, and I acknowledged them and allowed them to stay. I'm not the kind of person to kill stuff in my wonderland, unless they're attacking me. I'm going to keep all of them though, because I've become quite attached to them and vice versa. I'd hate myself if I were to kill them, to me, it would be similar to murdering a loved one.

Anyway, I'm not going to be having any more accidental tulpas. I'll be treating any new forms as npcs or such.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Cecil, in any case, was originally a character I wasn't planning on making into a tulpa so I told him to go live elsewhere. I couldn't stop thinking about him over the next few days and he kinda grew on me, so I accepted him into the tulpa circle.

Dabi was originally basically a character who I encountered one day and later I talked to occasionally, again because I kinda liked her. Eventually, she started showing signs of independence, such as sending me images while I was doing something else.

I don't plan on any more tulpae. In fact, recently a Rainbow Dash appeared during a forcing session and hung around us. I stated that I don't want a fifth tulpa, and she left, dejected.

Well I always wanted to have just one tulpa. But I got a second one by accident. During a session, I found Alexandra somewhere in wonderland. Afterwards, we returned to where she sleeps so she could go to bed. But Alexandra was already in bed when we arrived. The one I'd just had a session with was some kind of duplicate? Anyways, she took the form of a more child-like Alexandra over time. I never did any visualization work on her, so I had trouble seeing her in the mind's eye without really focusing. After about a month, she left.

That is my accidental tulpa experience.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Sup guise i'm definitely mad legit yo. Totally. In fact i've definitely totally been trolling you all since five months ago.

But yeah, honestly speaking i've been the first to doubt the validity of my experience; i recently concluded my brain was just fucked up (probably still is) and tried a protection mechanism of sorts on me. [by which i mean i wasn't even forcing at the time i subsequently had three accidentals in the span of three days, they just kinda came out and i just kinda accepted them while asking myself what exactly was going on].

Sure, the mind hosts a lot of beings, NPCs if you will, already, and surely i could've kept them so instead of consciously accepting them as higher-grade beings of sorts (tuppers). I do agree with the theory that you *do* have to be consciously accepting them, sort of, in the beginning - then they will probably gain some power over your mind with time, if you aren't incredibly eager to keep said power to yourself i mean [therefore i can't quite agree with the "it's all NPCs anyway" theory]. That only holds true though, i think, to a mind that has at least a degree of control over itself, something i'm not quite sure i could even do the basics of at the time: that might explain why i have regarded their appearance as an "accident" of sorts.

Anyway i didn't even consciously (emphasis on consciously) wanted more than a tupper at the time, in fact my being - at that point - overly resistant to the idea probably only served to give said idea more power, so to speak [you guys do (at least instinctively) know that by constantly thinking about something you're giving the subject a degree of control over your overall being, right?]. So i guess it's not surprising what lack of control over thoughts can do to people who are purposely weakening their mental defenses in order to bring other beings to consciousness (or whatever you like to that thing that usually goes by the name of "human consciousness").

And yeah i've totally been bragging about this stuff everywhere since i'm totally a person interested in floating over my own shit ego while fucking imaginary bitches, very definitely so.

So, nowadays having a tulpa harem is the height of fashion. All the cool kids have five tulpas etc. But it seems that the cool kids might have additional tulpas coming out of nowhere. It would appear that the chance of accidentally making a tulpa is proportional to the number of tulpas one already has. Simply put, the more tulpas you have, the more likely it is you're going to get more..

Third cause fallacy. The reason why people with more than 1 tulpa get accidental tulpas easily, because some of their tulpas are already accidental, so they already have some problems with not creating accidental tulpas. And those who have more tulpas seem to get more accidentals, because they already were worse at controlling themselves to not create accidental tulpas, which you can see by the high count of accidental tulpas they have.

There are many reasons why accidental tulpas happen. One of them is creators often assuming that every voice that they can't identify must belong to a tulpa. Or that anything seemingly sentient must be sentient and therefore is a tulpa (because people think that sentient thoughtform = tulpa).

There are many reasons why accidental tulpas happen. One of them is creators often assuming that every voice that they can't identify must belong to a tulpa. Or that anything seemingly sentient must be sentient and therefore is a tulpa (because people think that sentient thoughtform = tulpa).
I can relate. I've had this annoying voice speak to me in recent times, telling me to do this and that, while also incessantly swearing, and if I just assumed that voice would be some sort of new tupper, I'd not only be getting new "accidentals" all the time, but also gain tremendous negative influence due to the intrusive swears mentioned "voices" would say to me.

I tried speaking to it a few times, but every time resulted in either mockery or total superiority complex expressed by it, so I just decided to permanently ignore it.