Head surges

Alright, so to make this simple and brief, when I force or do anything involving my tulpa, I get what feels like electrical surges going through, around, and across my head. Even now while typing this I can feel it. This happens when I open my mind to my tulpa to let them hear my thoughts or when I am forcing, pretty much anything tulpa related. It happens out of nowhere sometimes, and it is always accompanied by the feeling that they are with me then and there, so I don't put it off to nothing. Another reason that I don't ignore it it because I do practice psionics and I have the same feeling when I control energy, thought I won't do more than make that point to avoid flaming. I simply wish to know if that is normal in forcing. I never get headaches, the surges just get stronger. In fact, they started out as weak little jolts, but now I feel them much stronger as my tulpa have become more 'there'. So is this normal or should I get meds?

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

It's a skin sensation, right? If so, that's a sign of sentience.

Edit: ah yes, you already have vocal tulpas. Ask them about it, because chances are they're causing it. Involuntarily, perhaps, but they should be able to suppress it if they are causing it.

No, not skin. More like under it. And I have no problem with it as long as it's not some House worthy medical condition. Also, only Alice is vocal, but I just asked her. Surprisingly, I've never tried to talk to them outside of the DW before, and when I just did, I head her voice answering yes before I could even finish my sentence. Progress.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

This is pretty unrelated, but i thought i might as well throw this out there

About like, 3 or so months before i found out about tuppers, i was randomly sitting on the computer one day when i felt a jolt of electricity run through my head (back left, i think?). It was like an electric shock through my brain, weird stuff.

Inb4 move to metaphysics call the cops ur not science brah science so cool.

(I'm going to post idiotic things before someone who can't take facts in an objective manner - and needs to filter and process information in some particular way for it to make sense - tries to validate his own point of view by bashing those of others. Oh and welcome to tupper.info; as you can see we have a general identity complex, probably because we kinda like to take apart our own identity here).