Tulpa General

FAQ man

So...

Can tulpae make tulpae?

I'm pretty sure they can't seeing that they don't actually have their own brain to make another conscious with.

How long did you guys spend on visualizing and personality before you started narrating?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did you guys spend on visualizing and personality before you started narrating?

My plan is to spend at least 13 hours, and then perhaps repeat the traits, adding up to 26 hours.

Charlotte I try both ways I use other tools besides just meditation to do this so I have to be able to see a wall about 14 ft away from me. So I often use my glasses but when I'm just meditating then I don't I also close my eyes too. I also don't worry about time so much. I know my average time in meditation is about 40 minutes. I focus on quality, and I do more than one session a day. I don't want to loose intensity during the meditation time. So when fatigue sets in I stop rest and come back later. Focusing on time and thinking well at this many hours this should happen .. you might be creating unnecessary obstacles. The times are described as averages. Your priority has to be on the tulpa not on the clock. In the west we're very obscessed with time. other more structured forms of this it's been known to take as long as a year before visuals occur. The fact is there is you just have to keep working til you break through that barrier in your mind for everyone it's different

I hate to make an, "am I doing this right" post, but, am I doing this right?

I usually visualize my tulpa walking with me throughout the school day and I talk to her as much as I can. At home I force via mediation for about half an hour. I know half an hour is insufficient, I trying to work my way up to an hour or longer, or even increments of 30 minutes. I'm just unsure and looking for some input.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

I usually visualize my tulpa walking with me throughout the school day

Sounds like imposition [with puppeting the walking]. How far along are you?

[Note: Opinions]

Not very far at all. Still working on personality and whatnot. It's been about a few weeks and it's proving to be very difficult, which leads me to believe I'm doing something wrong.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

I just had a thought, what if you bound your tulpa in a forced straightjacket?

I'm guessing they could just take it off.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.