What powers do the Meta/Paraphysical mods have?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So I recently my account for my tulpas was given a warning. The reason wasn't stated in the PM that was sent, and asking didn't give me an answer. I managed to locate the reason on the user CP page. Attached is the screenshot of the page. Here it is, copy pasted.

You need to stop sending so many unneeded reports. Warned. (+5 points)

First off, neither tracefleeman nor Forge are listed as mod on the mod team list. Instead, the only thing that might identify them as mods is the "5 Star" logo above their names (which makes no sense, in my opinion) [Yes, their is the "Moderator" in their User Titles, but anyone can say that, hence why we have images for the actual mods, not stars]. Second off, tracefleeman had no business in my tulpa's reports. I don't remember the exact number of reports, but I do remember that the number was less than 30, and that they were in GD (and possibly others). But none of them were in Meta/Para physical. I rarely visit that section on this account, and never visited it on the HPS account. This might be considered an abuse of power.

So I just have to ask, what are the domains of power that the M/P mods have?

lel1.thumb.png.c9a5922f28b218f1bd075671a0d282e8.png

That warning was later retracted by a supermoderator.

I'll worry about moderator permissions after the redesign, as well as proper user-groups noting board-moderators as staff or not.

After the redesign, we'll be getting the infraction system anyway, and a more cleary-defined definition/instruction for the report system.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

After the redesign, we'll be getting the infraction system anyway, and a more cleary-defined definition/instruction for the report system.
A community of mistrust. Your ideas will never cease to amaze me, Pleeb.

That warning was later retracted by a supermoderator.

I'll worry about moderator permissions after the redesign, as well as proper user-groups noting board-moderators as staff or not.

>say something that differs from the opinion of the majority

>get banned because you made use of your freedom of speech

Did I miss something? I thought the infraction system was other members giving warnings. Like, "hey, dude, if a mod sees this you could be in trouble." Where was the members-banning-members?

Guest Anonymous

Where was the members-banning-members?

DA can't read. I think the infraction system is nice as long as there is a max amount of warnings someone can get.