Simultaneous Yes/No Answers

Khangle

Whenever I force with my tulpa there will often be times where I hear two different answers at once while asking a question. For example if ask if she's feeling upset, then I'll hear "Yes, a llittle" and "No, not really" at the same time.

Before I started forcing or even heard about tulpae, I was always able to keep a conversation in my head going without thinking about it. Now I feel like it's giving me some trouble distinguishing my thoughts from hers. What does it mean?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One explanation is that perhaps she's actually trying to convey both/a mix. Maybe that's how she says "I don't know". Tulpas are often very fond of using ideas as a form of speech, you may just be getting a garbled version of that.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Tulpas are dumb and cannot express themselves properly. Give it time and it gets better.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Yeah seriously, back when we only had head pressure communication going on with one side for yes and the other for no, some questions would get an alternating pressure from one side to the other. Or both at the same time. I took it as kind of an "unsure" answer and just told him to think it through or just pick the one he feels a bit more fitting if I had to get an answer right at that moment.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I had just the same thing and it reminds me of my 2 year old nephew who starts to copy a lot of new words recently without knowing what it means.

Last time he stole my cellphone.

Me: "Jimmy are you calling someone?"

Him: "Yes."

Me: "Who are you calling?"

Him: "Obama."

Tulpa: "God damnit, Weirdo! Stop him!"

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

• 9 months later...

OMG! That happens to me a lot. I hope it does get resolved eventually.

"Listening to her heartbeat makes me feel alive." - Hyde

Name: Hyde

Form: Human

Done: Form, Personality, Sentient, Visualization

Working on: Imposition (vocal/visual/touch)