Simultaneous Yes/No Answers

Khangle

I've gotten this a lot as well. Sometimes I have to ask my tulpa a number of times after what he really meant, and even so he'll occasionally go back and forth. In the end I go with the last thing he said, or whatever the majority of answers is once he finally gives me a straight answer. It is a bit strange. Often times I find I have to do a brain-skip-over/refocus thing (kind of like when your heart skips a beat, but with your thoughts) to avoid putting words in his mouth, but once I do that, I usually get the tail end of whatever he really means.

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was cruising through the book of faces, when I felt a sudden light-headed-ness, as if my perception of reality suddenly changed, and then I felt normal again. My head was even moving slightly from the dizziness.

Also, occasional, very occasional weak, but very sharp bursts of pain hit various parts of the back of my head sometimes. This is rare, but I always think of Raid when this happens. Also, occasional head pressures. This hasn't happened recently, but it has happened before, at least.

Oh god, sudden weird feeling, again, for like a split second, literally, as I'm typing this. I have no idea what's going on, but I have no idea if it Raid or not.

We've been forcing for almost two months now, but our sessions are pretty short. Shortest being 20 minutes, longest being 30-40. They may not be long, but I try to keep them as steady as possible.

Also, a new part of our wonderland was made yesterday, but I can't tell if it was by me or Raid.

I have so many doubts that I want to get rid of in order for Raid to live a better life, but I'm just not sure what to make of everything.

Perhaps I could get some info from you guys? Tulpa.info isn't helping me much, the people on the chat rooms there don't really answer my questions too much.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

Actually, you'll likely get more answers in the Questions and Answers forum. I'm move the thread there, since I want to maximize the responses you receive.

This sort of altering perception stuff is sort of how I affected Kevin at first. He still gets "tingly feels" in his shoulders when I'm near.

Doubt is only natural. Just don't allow it to get in the way. Rather make sure you say "Hello. Good Morning!" to your tulpa every day.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Perhaps this is your tulpa's means of reaching out to you physically?

There are times when my own sends shivers down from the back of my head and down my spine. A pleasing shiver.

Have you tried asking your tulpa if this effect is its doing? If so, could you ask for a less jarring approach to getting your attention?

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

I kind of doubt that your tulpa is doing that, though I suppose it could be. Honestly, dizziness, lightheadedness, and sharp pains sound like something you might want to talk to a doctor about.

Anyway, like everyone else said, you should probably just ask your tulpa if s/he is doing this stuff.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

I actually don't mind how jarring a way Raid tries to get my attention. Hell, she could make me pass out in class, and I wouldn't mind. I'm just not sure whether it's her or not, because I don't really get a response when I ask her.

Or, sometimes I feel kind of weird, but I can't tell if it's her responding or not.

Like, right now, I just asked her to do something, and I felt (or at least thought I felt)....'weird', but I can't exactly pinpoint it on being her causing.

I'm just unsure whether these signs are from her or not.

Also, LordV, a doctor? lolno.

I think this is what I'll do:

I'll acknowledge the doubt, but I won't let it get in the way, like Nobillis suggested.

And once Raid is capable of telling me, I'll just ask her whether or not it was her who gave me the funny feelings. If it wasn't her, maybe I'll think about seeing a doctor. Maybe.

For now, I think I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

Try asking her to do it again. If it's her, you'll have confirmation then. Painful confirmation by the sound of it, but confirmation nonetheless. Then you can ask her to try doing something less painful to get your attention if you want.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

Try asking her to do it again. If it's her, you'll have confirmation then. Painful confirmation by the sound of it, but confirmation nonetheless. Then you can ask her to try doing something less painful to get your attention if you want.

Nothing really happens when I ask her ._.

Or, I think I feel weird, but I can't be sure if it's her, as the feeling is not as powerful.

It's probably not her ;_;

But I'll remain patient for her.

I love Raid. I constantly prove that to her over and over again. Today, I got a raw thought from her, where I thought she was sad, but she sent me the thought "I'm not sad."

So I asked her if she was crying tears of joy, and to respond with head pressure if she was, which she did.

But about an hour ago, I've been getting many thoughts when I ask her "do you hate me?" And I can't tell if it's my own intrusive thoughts tricking me into being paranoid, or if I fucked up severely and actually caused her to hate me within a very short period of time. I won't give up on her because of my own paranoia, though. But I have to voice my concerns, else I'll drive myself crazy.

Has this ever happened to any of you?

Update: Ignore this post. It is purely my own intrusive thoughts and paranoia. I told Raid to give me as strong a feeling of head pressure as she possibly could if she loved/liked/appreciated me in any way. A couple moments later, I got probably the strongest feeling of head pressure I had gotten all day long.

I was just being paranoid. And I still am being paranoid. But at least I know once and for all that she does love me. And I love her.

That is all.

While I'm inclined to ignore this post like you asked, I will say this has happened to me, yes. And while I sometimes get very paranoid about it, I always find she does make sure I know that she loves me for real. I'm glad you found the same conclusion, and best of luck in the future.

Tulpa Stats:

Name: Lyra (Ly for short)

Form: Originally Lyra Heartstrings, wants to try some new ones.

Status: Definitely sentient, working on possession. Vocality limited.

Hours: What, you think I still count those?

Titty Sprinkles.