Feeling in wonderland?

DJCl3v

Is there a way to feel in your wonderland? I heard people saying "omg i had buttsex with my tulpae in woonderland hhahahaHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" If theres a guide on it I would like to know. Thanks.

hi

You can get the emotion equivalent to whatever physical feeling you would get in the real world. For example, a kiss may translate into an intense feeling of love. Being punched may translate into an uncomfortable feeling.

As for actually feeling something like being punched, it's never happened to me and I'm skeptic about it being possible.

It depends on how vivid your imagination is. I believe it's possible, just for the fact that we can trick sight, smell, taste, and hearing, so why not touch? I've felt what I believe were 'physical hallucinations', by that meaning I've been sitting on a bench or in my bed, and I would imagine Alice sitting next to me, and I would start to feel what felt like physical pressure and body heat on me in the areas she's be touching. For example, she layed her head on my shoulder, and I could feel pressure and breath. I just always imagine all my sense when I force. This comes easier to some, but if you keep doing it, you should see results. I know that QB2 has a guide for a huggable tulpa, you should check that one out. I don't know if there are any others, but we do have a search bar.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

Yes and no. Some people say it can get as vivid as real life and I can feel stuff too but it has limits.

I'm in the wonderland every day for 5-6 months now and for me there is kind of a point where it doesnt get any better atm. Although it changes with different conditions. Being VERY awake helps immensely, so try taking a nap and when you wake up drink a coffee/black tea, get fully awake and force! It works wonders.

The feeling in the wonderland will probably not get better just by practicing anymore(unless we are talking about years maybe) so i would have to try some meditation stuff which i am too stupid for.

If anything, touch is my strongest hallucination I'd say. Haven't really done that much wonderland stuff but it's really easy to feel if Roswell's touching me or something. It's enough to make me realize he's there when he touches me somewhere when I'm doing things. Also ass squeezes make you jump.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

If anything, touch is my strongest hallucination I'd say. Haven't really done that much wonderland stuff but it's really easy to feel if Roswell's touching me or something. It's enough to make me realize he's there when he touches me somewhere when I'm doing things. Also ass squeezes make you jump.

This. Were i to actually do wonderland stuff, i guess it would be a question of how developed are your imaginary senses as opposed to real ones (i mean, lucid dreams can be pretty damn lifelike for example).

This.

You mean especially this part? I know you do.

Also ass squeezes make you jump.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)