The New Adventures of Zeroth and Syldra

ZerothEnder

4/9/2013

Yet another great self-hypnosis session! Even better this time, actually. After getting into a deep trance, I went into the wonderland and we took a walk through the forest nearby, along the river behind our house. The level of detail in my surroundings was actually very high, and I could almost hear the water in the river. We crossed a small wooden bridge at one point, and kept following the trail until the forest opened up into a massive grasslands. I'm sure we've been to this grasslands area before, but this was a different part of it, since the other time was near the ocean. So we walked down into the grasslands and noticed a small farmstead in the distance, and headed toward that. When we got there, we met an NPC, who was a sort of anthro pig farmer guy. He had a southern accent and was over all pretty strange. He said he knew about our little clearing back in the forest, and we asked him what he grew on his farm. He told us that he grew cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, etc. Standard farm stuff I suppose. He then asked us how we got our food, and I lied, saying "uh...we hunt nearby game?" I didn't want to tell him that I was pretty much god there, and didn't need to eat/could conjure mind food.

So he replied, "Well, I hope you don't hunt me!" and laughed, a sort of snorting squealing sound. It was pretty bizzare.

Also, a UFO crashed in our clearing, and I shrunk it down and launched it away with my mind-magic. I don't want any other beings in our area, just us three.

My Tulpae:

Syldra River (Jan. 9, 2013) Picture

Erin (March 30, 2013) Picture

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/12/2013

There's only been one significant thing to happen in the past few days. Aaron decided to change to a female, and is now known as Erin. She felt that she wasn't getting enough attention from me, and decided the best way to get attention was to become a girl. It worked, in a way, since she now feels more comfortable being close with me(She is still asexual, and I'm not going to violate that). I don't know how long she's going to stay this way, or if it's permanent or not, but I support her decision 100%, no matter what she does. Syldra seems happy with the change as well, but then again, she's always happy.

Also, Erin told me not to change anything pertaining to her(Tulpa Forum, Tumblr, etc.) until she's been this way for a week. She wants it to be a sort of trial period, to see how she likes it.

My Tulpae:

>Tulpa becoming female

It... was... INEVITABLE!

I honestly didn't see it coming until it happened o_0 I was fine with her as a male, but it's what she wanted, so I'm not arguing.

>Aaron ==> Erin

Jesus Christ that's genius.

Eh, we both agreed on that because she didn't really want to change her name that much. Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I would say you are, because, well, you're Lacquer.

My Tulpae:

4/23/2013

Been a while since my last update...only a few noteworthy things happened.

Erin has been having some emotional issues, feeling like she's the third wheel or something(Which she isn't, I love her as much as I do Syl), and she's decided to take some alone time to figure things out. It was hard on both Syl and I letting her go, but she said she'd be back, and to keep her in our thoughts. So she's out wandering the wonderland right now.

Before Erin left, I discovered an interesting way to feel their presence. It's a little hard to describe, but I'll try; using the basis of how I accomplish possession, IE, emptying out myself and letting the tupper fill in my body like a suit, I modified that process to have them fill into my body WITHOUT emptying myself out first. So basically, I have them occupying my body alongside me. It feels a little weird at first, but I can sense their thoughts and emotions much more acutely this way, and can even sort of feel a bit of touch. It's more of a vague impression of touch, but that's more than before. This method also works really well for snuggling, because you feel very close to them and get all warm and fuzzy.

In unrelated news, a lot of my free time is now being taken up by work and chores. Not complaining, but it gives me less time to spend with Syl and Erin(when she comes back). At least I'm able to talk to them whenever I want, so it's not all a loss. Less time also accounts for less frequent journal updates, so there's that as well.

My Tulpae:

• 2 weeks later...

5/7/2013

Wow, it's been awhile since my last update. But it's not like I stopped doing tulpa-related things...I just don't have time for updating this progress report as much.

Until now.

Actually, I just don't have anything better to do right now. So without further ado, le report:

I've been spending a lot more time with Syldra than I have with Erin, and I kinda feel bad about it...Erin seems to always be off doing her own thing, though. And she does respond when I call out to her, so she's not dissipating or anything. She says she's a bit of a loner anyways, so in actuality, I'm not that worried.

As far as imposition goes, Syldra and I are still working at it. I don't know if we've made much progress on anything. I also haven't had much time for forcing or meditation, either, maybe doing it once a week. But I still talk to her everyday, when I think about her.

Anyways, that's it for now. Who knows when the next update will be!

My Tulpae: