Tulpa Visualization Guide

Rasznir

Question

This guide is intended for people who are having trouble with visualization in general or specifically visualizing their tulpa, or who simply want to practice/improve their visualization skills.

----------

This guide is an adaptation of my Visualization Focus Guide. If you find it hard to focus, I recommend you complete the exercise in that guide at least once before attempting the exercise in this guide.

This guide is intended to help people who have trouble visualizing their tulpa, or who have trouble visualizing anything. A tulpa who is able to move/control their mindform is required.

Begin by visualizing a canvas in your mind. The canvas can be any colour but if you really can't decide, use white. At this point, your tulpa should use some sort of pen to draw the number 0 on the current page of the canvas. The pen can be any colour but you should be able to see it on the canvas's colour (so don't pick white if the canvas is white).

Next, relax your body and mind slightly and become aware of your breathing. Take a minute or so to get to a level where you feel sufficiently relaxed. This will help you stay focused while doing the exercise.

Now, ask your tulpa to turn to the next page on the canvas, then write the number 1. You should try and focus on them in your visualization and watch their movements as they turn the page (or magic the canvas blank if they so desire). Then ask them to move on to the next number.

Continue this all the way to the number 100 without getting distracted! If you lose focus, your tulpa should throw the canvas away and get a new one. To throw in a twist, your tulpa is also allowed to make you start again if they think you took too long to ask them for the next number, or if you didn't try to visualize them during a number!

You might not be able to reach 100 on the first try, but don't worry. Each time you try this, you'll improve your visualization skills more and more and as a bonus, communication between you and your tulpa will also improve! If you keep practicing, you'll be able to reach 100 before long. Practice makes perfect!

Ideally, you should do this exercise at least once a day if you want to improve your visualization skills more than a little. As you do it, remember to have fun and feel free to chat with your tulpa during it (and for the tulpa: feel free to chat to your host if you want to give them more to focus on!).

Note: I was going to humble this guide by leaving the "Rasznir's" part out of the title, but then I realized that it would create ambiguity between it and other guides. So I left it in.

Oh so high and mighty aren't we Rasznir? I hope you grace future guides with your noble name too!

Yeah believe it or not this is actually different from that other one. It's basically the same exercise, but in this one you watch your tulpa writing the numbers instead of writing them yourself. An obvious twist? Perhaps.

Who am I to disagree with His Grace the guide writer but I don't think the two guides train substantially different things. The other one is 'visualisation focus' which means visualising consistently and keeping focused I guess; I don't see how this exercise does much more than add a bit more visualisation work on top of that. Maybe His Highness himself could humble us with his presence and clarify further for our lesser minds?

Wow, I didn't exactly word that well, did I?

Anyway, it's the same underlying process, I just thought, when I posted them, that there was enough of a distinction for the two to be separate guides. Each guide fell into a different category of the thread prefix tags - at least, they used to, but now they both seem to be under Visualization. I could merge the two guides into one called Visualization & Focus Guide, if this second one receives GAT approval as the first one did.

Approved, Guides.

This guide is similar to the first in that it's the same exercise, but one involves visualizing and training your focus by yourself, while the second is cooperating with your tulpa and improving your visualization of them at the same time.

The difference does seem to be significant enough that I don't consider the 2 guides identical.

While I could see merging the 2 guides, I think it'd be more of a mess: we have 2 threads each of 2 pages that would get merged AND more importantly, the guides themselves also seem to read a bit like hypnosis or guided visualization scripts - that is, during a session you either want to follow one or the other 'guide', and you can do it as you read the guide - you couldn't do that if you merged the guides and had to follow a distracting "if ... then ... else ..." logic rather than just visualizing already.

No Mayo, not a merge of the threads. What Rasznir should be doing is the merging of the guides, and because both of these guides are written more or less exactly the same with one different step, all he really needs to add to the other guide is the part that is different, making everything more streamlined and nicer.

If you really think they should be separate because wow such hypnosis script, then such versions could also be provided for those who require them. In the other thread.

As for the threads, one is going to have to be left behind so to speak. Most of this thread seems to be "isn't this the same as your other guide?", which isn't that useful honestly. I would suggest putting a link in the other thread to this thread in case someone wants to read those few actual responses to the guide and to see the GAT approval process, if someone needs proof. A link from this thread to the approved, new guide would also be a good idea.

I would approve of you to work this guide's different step into the other one, Rasznir. Or Your Highness. Which one you're going with right now, your choice.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I always thought when he was indecisive to choose between adding his username or not, that it was just in relation to a thread Pleeb made a while back on how one may want to be neutral in titles of guide submissions by not really referencing something like "Linkzelda's Absolute Guide to Achieving Tulpa Godhood."

I guess any condescending, or even patronizing overtone is a common attribution people make when individuals state something like that. Maybe it's a complex that's developed to hunt anyone that seems to think they're higher than everyone else, but seeing Rasznir as someone that's condescending or patronizing is kind of hilarious to presume, but hey, whatever, a matter of disposition.

Anyway, approved for getting this submission merged with the other guide.

Approved for getting this submission merged with the other guide. They belong together <3

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Apologies for the delay. I've been extremely busy with university assignments and such.

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-Rasznir-s-visualization-focus-guide?pid=52396#pid52396

It's done. I reworded some sections of the guide, but the most major change I made was the short paragraph saying that the exercises can be turned into audio scripts.