Long standing characters becoming tulpae

Fede, Sands, and QB2 all commenting on my thread... My life is complete.

And yeah, totally agree. Most of my characters developed by themselves. I set the most basic detail in place and they grow around it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your life is ruined.

1Oq4R

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

I am looking, why am I laughing? Why are the big black men in police uniforms coming to me with a- oh no, oh no no no, please help nooo

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

22f6N.png

Ruining a thread are we?

Avalanche, reporting for duty.

Also, I agree with Sock, but any general rule is that- general. You can't say something for certain that applies to everyone on this sort of topic.

frt

Riku, I was wondering, what kind of stories you write, and what are your characters/tulpas like? And, yes I have heard someone tell a similar story to yours before, so I do not doubt you.

Moondragon, I have one main story that keeps going on. I write it more for myself than anything, to get it out, you know. It's a semi-romantic, probably more romantic later on, fantasy story wherein the majority of characters are anthropomorphic animals. And part of me is using the chance to write practically every romantic taboo ever. All the characters save for a few side characters were based off of one little part of myself and allowed to grow around that. Zeke, for example, was originally the part of me addicted to raves. Now, in addition to that, turns out he's a hairdresser, masseuse, and tattoo artist in his spare time.