Overclock Forcing Method

Emrys and Autumn

Question

Hello all, you might've seen us on 4chan or on the irc #Tulpa-forum. This is my first time posting on Tulpa.info. I wasn't going to post this here, but after a few people told me that it helped them I've decided to upload it here. Enjoy.

You're gonna have to forgive me for any spelling or mistakes in grammar. I'm tired as hell and forcing doesn't help.I am NOT an advanced Tulpamancer, I am still early on my first tulpa but It's working so well I've decided to try and help others.

Quick Disclaimer: I've been trying this for the past few days. You will notice headaches (Go Figure) and possibly some light headedness. You will need to at least know about the wonderland to use this method.

Now I bet you're skeptical, that's fine. Let me start by saying that the motivation for this method was when my Tulpa Autumn

started to get distressed when she couldn't touch anything in the physical world. So, being the headstrong person I am i immediatly thought "I can help her do the impossible". Well, since the Tulpapocalypse didn't happen and she doesn't have a physical form We decided to try the next best thing. Wonderlands, She can interact with things in the wonderland so I decided that I'd make the whole world one large wonderland (pretty ambitious hunh?). It's simple enough at first, all you need to do is open eyed visualization, narration, some imposition, and maybe some black magic.

So, let's start with something simple: The room you're in now, copy everything into your wonderland. It can take a while, that's fine. Just make sure that at anytime you could walk over to an item in your wonderland and fell it, smell it, see it, everything. Once you have that done, get your Tulpa into that wonderland. Stay in there for a while, but try to use open eyed visualization. When you have that done (It will take a while, see above), go into another room and do the same. Map out your whole house, everything you can touch, smell, all the senses play with your Tulpa in your wonderland and your real world at the same time. Yes, that's right, THE SAME TIME. Ideally you want as little "Lag" as possible, you pick up a can of Coke, it moves in the wonderland. Your Tulpa should be able to interact with things in the wonderland while you go about your day and they will be happy that thay can move things that they normally wouldn't be able to.

At this point you should be pretty good at creating wonderlands pretty quickly. Now, Do it in real time as you walk around. Make a wonderland as you walk down the sidewalk, as you're in your car, as you go to the dry cleaners, everywhere! I know what you're thinking: "You want me to make a wonderland room instantly, everywhere I go and be in two 'worlds' as I go about the day?" Short answer: "Yes." This is pretty taxing on your brain. it's like hooking up a seperate Monitor to your computer and running the same game on both of them simultaniously. Eventually, this will seem at least do-able to some extent. What we're hoping to achieve is both you and your Tulpa(e) existing side by side. This is kind of imposition, kind of passive forcing, really awesome. I'm not kidding, After a while of doing this Autumn has become much more vocal and open, as well as being able to fufill her dream of touching anything I see.

This is NOT a substitute for good old Active Forcing. I do this all day, then put in a good 30min-hour before bed.

I've been writing for a while, and I'm tired as shit. So I'm gonna stop writing now. Next time I might fix the grammar, or the spelling. Hell, i might even tell the cursed "Hot Dog" story. All in all, I really hope this can help you get more connected with your Tulpa. To those of you who read to the end for some reason, I have one last thing to say: "Pony Tulpa is best Tulpa, Tulpa Pony is best Pony"

If you want to talk or just call me names come over to the Rizon chat channel #Tulpa-forum or find me in the Tulpa General threads on /mlp/ under the trip code !!mgPN2/8Vq4n

>Why are you looking at the bottom of my post? I said what I wanted to up top!

>"Aren't you the passive forcing master?" -Anon on 4chan

>My trip is !KalashkXLs

>You can find us on the irc #Tulpa-Forum

• Answers 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I do this for fun when I walk, only I replace my boring surroundings with bright, green gardens and trees, all houses are made of wood, and all the cars are carriages. The people I see are horses. Okay, the last one was a joke, but hey, imagination is fun.

Nice dubs.

holy shit, doing this sounds trippy.

Like...LITERALLY. I mean, you're visualizing the wonderland overlayed onto the real world right?

That's what we're aiming for. We've been able to do it for a little over a week and It really is a new experience. It also seems to work for the two of us, and many others around the net.

[seems quite intense to me! And "Overclock Forcing" sounds just right. :D

I'm pretty sure this can be a good method ... My Tulpa seems already capable of feeling materials in the real world (she loves the shower!), but I think I'm gonna try this in a smaller scale, just to let her play with more complex things (R/C cars maybe?).]

That sounds great! I wish you the best of luck, Autumn has never been into cars much, but We have been trying other "Toys".

>My trip is !KalashkXLs

Mind = Blown

Just tried this and it is just wacky. It works but it messes with my head. I love it.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

I've only been at this for over an hour and I have to say: it's really difficult. I can't wait to see what kind of results I'll get in the long run. I'll post more later once I can get on my computer.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

Like which?

By toys I mean assortments of guns. We like to take them apart and put them back together.

Mind = Blown

Just tried this and it is just wacky. It works but it messes with my head. I love it.

That's great! Make sure to come to us if you have any questions.

>My trip is !KalashkXLs

This is what I do (as I first started doing around April-May last year to solve Ritsu's existential depression about being intangible), imposing the results the majority of the time. Useful for creating bubbles of space for your tulpa to exist in without being smothered by people/objects, letting tulpae interact with stuff, and seeming like a wizard when you selectively create and un-create objects in front of their eyes.

WTB: Rare Tulpas