Reason for Creating a Tulpa

FedoraFreak

Your reason  

372 members have voted

1. 1. Your reason

• I just feel alone and want someone (social)
    • I have a form of mental illness that might've affected my choice in the matter
    • I was curiost
    • I wanted help with a skill, trade, or training of sorts
    • Other

Basically having a trusted second opinion on everything would be very helpful, or giving the voice in your head that you know is talking sense an extra boost, to stop me ignoring it as I often do.

Also the classics, friendship and for science.

frt

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, that's an interesting question.

Mainly because I want a "real" friend with the same values I have.

My situation can easily explained with the MBTI (not that I attribute it that much credibility). I'm an INT between ESs.

It gets extremely difficult to find someone to share your interests with when you just aren't on the same wave-length. All of them are extremely interested in what's going to be next weekend, and I'm not.

Even though I'm not a social retard, and enjoy their company from time to time, it gets very exhausting and I need someone to encourage me a bit in these situations. Someone who takes away all these details, times, definitions; someone who will be able to share my dreams, fantasies and inspirations.

We had a "can a Tulpa sing" thread here. That's also one of the reasons I want to make a Tulpa for. Making music and being able to practice every time you want with someone is invaluable.

Apart from these reasons - experiencing oneself and being able to access the human psyche in a rawer condition is a valuable thing. You can get a second opinion on everything, you have a helping hand all the time and you have a motivator.

Additionally, it is fascinating to see the whole process of a developing field. Around it a small community, which is growing.

Honestly, this whole deal is screaming to be discovered - and we will be enjoying it in the front row with popcorn in our hands.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

1. To help me motivate to take risks. I feel the need of motivation in order to leave my comfort zone.

2. I have a hard time maintaining lasting friendships, since I have the tendency to move every two or three years, and I'm not one to get very attached with anyone. So the prospect of companionship intrigues me.

3. I'm passionate about music, and I'd love to jam with someone. However, seeing as I don't know any musicians in real life..

Well sometimes it's nice to be able to talk to your tulpa when no one is around. I spend a lot of my time by myself, just going places. Also I wanted to see if this is legit and not some hoax that everybody's in on.

Guest Albatross_

1, Companionship

2. Distraction from inevitable death

3. Love and affection

Hm, that's an interesting question.

Mainly because I want a "real" friend with the same values I have.

My situation can easily explained with the MBTI (not that I attribute it that much credibility). I'm an INT between ESs.

It gets extremely difficult to find someone to share your interests with when you just aren't on the same wave-length. All of them are extremely interested in what's going to be next weekend, and I'm not.

Even though I'm not a social retard, and enjoy their company from time to time, it gets very exhausting and I need someone to encourage me a bit in these situations. Someone who takes away all these details, times, definitions; someone who will be able to share my dreams, fantasies and inspirations.

We had a "can a Tulpa sing" thread here. That's also one of the reasons I want to make a Tulpa for. Making music and being able to practice every time you want with someone is invaluable.

Apart from these reasons - experiencing oneself and being able to access the human psyche in a rawer condition is a valuable thing. You can get a second opinion on everything, you have a helping hand all the time and you have a motivator.

Additionally, it is fascinating to see the whole process of a developing field. Around it a small community, which is growing.

Honestly, this whole deal is screaming to be discovered - and we will be enjoying it in the front row with popcorn in our hands.

You make some very interesting points. I'm also very interested in companionship, and having someone to sing with or simply have the same interests I do. I'm also designing my tulpa to push me out of a comfort zone, experience what's out there. That urge is always in the back of my mind, but I feel like a tulpa would be capable of giving me the extra push, especially knowing that I have a partner to experience it with.

Not to mention your last point - I'm glad I found this concept when I did, and I feel like it's about to explode.

~Veritas et Libertas~

2. Distraction from inevitable death

W-What?

I'm also designing my tulpa to push me out of a comfort zone, experience what's out there.

I also wanted to say that I want my tulpa to help me become a better person in general. I always seem to be really mean to a lot of people and I'm hoping that she'll be able to guide me.

I have a massive ego and I need someone who will agree with me on everything.

Also helping with programming would be nice. I'm hoping some day it'll get the chance to say "wtf are you doing store that shit in a list retard"

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.