Reason for Creating a Tulpa

FedoraFreak

Your reason  

372 members have voted

1. 1. Your reason

• I just feel alone and want someone (social)
    • I have a form of mental illness that might've affected my choice in the matter
    • I was curiost
    • I wanted help with a skill, trade, or training of sorts
    • Other

I'm interested in creating one mainly for memory recall, and companionship. I've always had things like imaginary friends, but having something that can respond without me putting words into it would be amazing.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. To have someone to talk to that I don't feel extremely awkward around, which is everyone around me.

2. Friendship/Companionship: I only have one real friend which I won't have forever, and I'm terrible at making friends, and I start hating anyone I'm around too much, so It'd be good to have a permanent friend who I won't start to hate.

3. Anxiety/Paranoia problems. I seem to be scared of imaginary things more than the average person. I can't even sleep in my room anymore because it started creeping me out for no reason. I'm fine if someone is with me, though, so I'm hoping that if I have a brave tulpa, it'll be enough to comfort me. I like to think of it as fighting imaginary things with imaginary things.

4. To see if all of this is real and not some giant hoax, of course.

5. Boredom.

6. I'm hoping this will happen but I don't want to force it on her or anything, but...:

Step one: Tulpa enjoys writing/is good at it

Step two: Tulpa gains a pen name, I publish her works for her

Step three: ???

Step four: PROFIT!

7. I've always wanted to have a sort of lucid dreaming partner. Someone to share the experience with... but I knew it was impossible. Then I found tulpae. Problem solved! Additionally, it'll be cool to be able to interact with her physically in a lucid dream. I've been planning on having a lucid dream with her where our roles are switched and she is the "host/tulpamancer" and I am the tulpa..

8. Experiments with things like possession, if she wants to.

9. I'll feel like I have secret superpowers.

I don't like to use her for memory recall or whatever, because I feel like I'm "using" her and not treating her as a companion. I plan to make a servitor for stuff like that.

Tulpa: Brook

Stage: We're back at the beginning

1. To see if I can actually accomplish it

2. To make a friend who isn't a dick to me

3. To satisfy my sociopathic tendencies

4. It seemed really interesting

1. Companionship.

2. Tulpa might prove to be a counterwight to some of my traits.

3. I'm always intrested in exotic aspects of the mind.

4. I have way too much free time and I talk to myself more then I should so I might as well put that to good use.

what is a yogurt cannon? is this the new spaghetti falling out of pockets?

Dick is wordfiltered to yogurt cannon.

The reason you see it so often is because everyone here is a closet homosexual.

And while I'm here, I'm making a tulpa to give me sage advice like Harry from Dexter.

I've sort of had an imaginary girlfriend for a while. Then I was lurking /mlp/ a few days ago, read the thread on tulpas and figured this would be a great way to make the girl in my imagination real. I don't plan to have sex with her, I just want love, affection, companionship, etc. Every woman i've tried to get with has turned me down so I figure this is the next best thing, hell, maybe it will be much much better since she wouldn't be able to cheat on me. The only big down side is I wouldn't be able to really cuddle with her since I'd obviously go right through her. I also really like the fact that she would have access to my memories and thoughts as this would mean she will fully understand me.

TL;DR: So ronery.