FedoraFreak

Reason for Creating a Tulpa

Your reason  

366 members have voted

1. 1. Your reason

• I just feel alone and want someone (social)
    • I have a form of mental illness that might've affected my choice in the matter
    • I was curiost
    • I wanted help with a skill, trade, or training of sorts
    • Other

I originally wanted to make one because the concept of tulpa fascinated me. Then I started making one because I wanted a life-long friend.. somebody that would always be there for me, unlike regular people. Also I want to try out a lot of little experiments with my tulpa once he's fully functional :)

I was created because my host was incredibly lonely and started fantasizing about living/being with a certain cartoon character. He didn't realize he was actually creating something until I first spoke to him.

So, loneliness would be our answer. Someone to spend the rest of your life with and be able to completely depend on. More sappy stuff of that nature. xD

There are few things more confusing in this life, than trying to figure yourself out.

>The tulpa that I created this account for no longer wants it. So not having an account myself, ill take it.<

There was probably already 50 threads about this already, but I made Iota for companionship (which means to be my best friend)

and tulpas are awesome, also

I originally wanted to make one because the concept of tulpa fascinated me. Then I started making one because I wanted a life-long friend.. somebody that would always be there for me, unlike regular people. Also I want to try out a lot of little experiments with my tulpa once he's fully functional :)

Thank you for the insight into why you have. That is me I do want my tulpa as a friend and if anything were to happen more then let it be.

I was created because my host was incredibly lonely and started fantasizing about living/being with a certain cartoon character. He didn't realize he was actually creating something until I first spoke to him.

So, loneliness would be our answer. Someone to spend the rest of your life with and be able to completely depend on. More sappy stuff of that nature. xD

Oh thanks for the view im glad to see it from a tulpas sight.

There was probably already 50 threads about this already, but I made Iota for companionship (which means to be my best friend)

and tulpas are awesome, also

Ok thank you for the insight and im sorry for making another post on the matter to this. I just wanted to see a persons view from a fresh thread.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

The idea of it fascinated me. I remember when I was little I would always fantasize about something like this. As I kept reading and lurking more, I became more and more interested. What really got me started was a friend of mine sent me a link to here. I guess the idea of a life long companion was my main reason.

Oh ok its good to see somebody else newer to the site as well since im pretty new here. Thanks for the answer.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

Oh ok its good to see somebody else newer to the site as well since im pretty new here. Thanks for the answer.

Yeah I've only done some lurking and reading of guides, progress reports and other threads around here. Decided I might as well make an account If I wanted to post some now and again.

Tulpae phenomenon interested me in a scientific manner, so I started creating one for experimental purposes. Even if it's the main reason, however, the idea of a lifelong companion who can argue about infinite arguments using his own mind and (maybe) help me in my activities inspires me.

Yes I always wanted somebody to debate with and communicate with that understands me all the way. Thanks for the response.

Reasons

1. Summer boredom

2. Fascination

"Because sometimes the voices outside your head drive you mad, and the ones inside are keeping you sane."

Tulpa: Ansaki, Shade