Mossart's progress log

Mossart

After 3-4 months of lurking around here, I finally decided to start narrating.

Before I start with anything else I would first like to give out basic information about my tulpa.

Name: Henry

Form: Human male

D.O.B: 14.1.2013.

I decided to base his form on preexisting game character. I've already told him a couple of times that he isn't that character and that if he wishes so, he can change anything he doesn't like about himself.

Now, I have had couple of questions starting to floating around my head. How will he feel about the character he was based on? Will he hate to be a tulpa and feel trapped inside my mind?

I am far more concerned about the second question rather than a first one. I wouldn't want for him to hate himself or feel trapped.

Other than that nothing much happened. I am unsure whether I should start with visualization or hearing first.

I am leaning towards visualization mostly because I am still unsure of what his voice should sound like, but then again it would be more beneficial for both of us if we could communicate properly.

I decided to base his form on preexisting game character. I've already told him a couple of times that he isn't that character and that if he wishes so, he can change anything he doesn't like about himself.

Now, I have had couple of questions starting to floating around my head. How will he feel about the character he was based on? Will he hate to be a tulpa and feel trapped inside my mind?

I am far more concerned about the second question rather than a first one. I wouldn't want for him to hate himself or feel trapped.

I have tulpae who are based on some of my OCs, and they are fine with it. All of my tulpae enjoy the freedom they have since they are not bound to things like gravity etc, some have given me a lot of advice or information about the OC they are based on, and most of them have by now changed quite a bit from what they were originally based on. What you did (telling him he's free to change and is not that character) is the best you can do, so don't worry about what could happen.