Tulpa appeared on its own in only 2 weeks?

Merman

When I was in middle school I read about tulpas and decided I wanted one for whatever reason. I decided on making a regular-sized black cat with yellow stripes in it's fur, similar to a honeybee. I worked on visualizing it, throughout each day, as I went about my daily routines. I did this for about a week and half. Then I got distracted by other things and I never thought about the cat anymore.

About 3 months later it was night, and the only light in my living room came from the tv. The room was cast in shadows, i dropped a pen and it rolled under the coffee table. The area beneath the table was complete darkness. As I reached under the table to retrieve my pen I leaned in close to the area under the table. Then in an instant a black cat's face appeared right in front of mine, and it jumped out right at me. I fell back, startled. My family looked at me like I was crazy. There was no cat to be found, but I know it happened. It was so vivid, it's whiskers and face, it's reflective green eyes. I read that tulpas start to take form after a good many hours of concentrating, but I'd only focused on this being for a few days.

Was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out if it is in fact possible for that to occur. (the tulpa to appear on it's own after just a few days) And I wasn't sleepy at the time, or something like that. Thanks.

And their brains aren't as riddled with norms, and they're more curious. That's just a presumption, though, as are all the replies in this thread, currently.

I watched too much Game of Thrones. All the text I see, I read in the voice of nobility. But instead of talking about how I've contracted a particularly infectious strain of vocabulary, I'll talk tulpa. To me, it seems that as soon as you set in motion the gears and wiring of a tulpa, it would continue to develop on its own accord. Giving it attention would oil the gears, and convincing yourself of its existence only adds more gears to this self-building, self-aware contraption. But this is only theory, and I apologize for my unusual relation of a tulpa to mechanics. It's just that I looked up the definition of tulpamancer once and got "One who speaks with constructs."

• 2 weeks later...