Special powers?

Avalanche

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna can do whatever she damn well pleases by now. She's been around for six years, and became very powerful in that time. She's almost as strong as me, even.

Europa gets her powers from radioactive rocks, so far the list of things she can do includes teleportation, super speed, phasing through walls, and using elemental magic.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Luna can do whatever she damn well pleases by now. She's been around for six years, and became very powerful in that time. She's almost as strong as me, even.

Europa gets her powers from radioactive rocks, so far the list of things she can do includes teleportation, super speed, phasing through walls, and using elemental magic.

Do you ever wonder what will happen if she gets as strong as you?

Guest Anonymous

I'm giving her wings, so when I'm in a situation where she has no room to walk or even exist, she can just fly up until there's enough room without me needing to make her disappear. Plus wings are bad-ass.

Also the power to vibrate through walls and burrow underground because fuck physics.

Do you ever wonder what will happen if she gets as strong as you?

Well the servitor that tried to kill me/hated Luna's guts actually did get even stronger than me. I could keep her at bay, but it was buying time at best. It took the combined efforts of Luna and I to bring her down, and even then she wasn't gone for good.

At any rate, I'd imagine that if Luna did eventually reach that point, she wouldn't go mad with power and try to kill me, since she really does love and care about me. That being said, the possibility of losing my possession override sounds disturbing enough.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report